Birthday Party at Goofy's Kitchen - A few questions...

sasha

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

Next week we'll be celebrating DD's 3rd birthday with our entire family at DL. We're taking all 17 of us to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner for her "official party". Unfortunately we have to be split up into 3 separate groups, but I'm sure we'll all still have fun. My questions are:

- We ordered her the Princess Birthday Bucket. I think that ensures a character will accompany it to our table before we sing "Happy Birthday". Will she be able to blow out any candles? If so, do they provide them or should I bring candles?

- If my family brings gifts, will DD be able to open them at our table? When people ask I'm telling them just to get her Disney Dollars to make it easier on everyone. That way DD can pick out whatever she wants from DL. But DH & I already got her a few Disney themed gifts (Sleeping Beauty's castle playset, a Disney princess denim jacket, a DL princess sweatshirt, a Snow White nightgown & slippers & a DL princess jewelry box). We would really like for DD to open them there at Goofy's Kitchen, but we don't want to carry them all around DL. Will they arrange to hold onto them while we're at DL? Or should we move our car to the hotel from DL in order to put the gifts in the car directly after we eat? We're not staying at the DL Hotel this visit. Any ideas on how to best handle the gifts?

-Any other suggestions to make her birthday extra special? Do they have balloons they can put on her chair?

TIA!

When DD turned 4 we just bought a cake thru GK & Goofy & characters brought it out to her w/ a song. She's 9 now & still remembers the flowers on the cake tasted gross! LOL

Thanks!

Bumping to see if anyone has any ideas about what to do with the gifts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter