Birthday on dining reservations

Lyn-CA

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how to have birthdays noted on existing reservations? The disneyland dining phone number has been deactivated.

Thanks.

Does anyone know how to have birthdays noted on existing reservations? The disneyland dining phone number has been deactivated.

Thanks.
When you check-in for your reservation, you have the option to select special occasions. I selected it for my Birthday the past 3 days.

Craftsman Bar acknowledged my birthday and gave me a birthday cupcake on the house.

Oga's acknowledged my birthday too, as did Lamplight. Cafe Orleans never did, so it's hit or miss.

Although pick up a birthday button (I got mine from the Grand) and it was cool how majority of every Cast Member wished me a Happy Birthday the last 3 days I wore the button.

My two favorites was the Cast Member at Haunted Mansion, who sang Happy Birthday in a gravely voice. Along with the piano player at the Grand Californian who played the Happy Birthday song when he saw me walking by with the button.

When you check-in for your reservation, you have the option to select special occasions. I selected it for my Birthday the past 3 days.

Craftsman Bar acknowledged my birthday and gave me a birthday cupcake on the house.

Oga's acknowledged my birthday too, as did Lamplight. Cafe Orleans never did, so it's hit or miss.

Although pick up a birthday button (I got mine from the Grand) and it was cool how majority of every Cast Member wished me a Happy Birthday the last 3 days I wore the button.

My two favorites was the Cast Member at Haunted Mansion, who sang Happy Birthday in a gravely voice. Along with the piano player at the Grand Californian who played the Happy Birthday song when he saw me walking by with the button.
Oh!!! The Piano Player is back?!? He was missing from our May visit. Happy to hear this.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!! The Piano Player is back?!? He was missing from our May visit. Happy to hear this.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he's back and it was great to hear. He was amazing and really got into the performances. It was fun to sit next to the fireplace in the Grand's lobby and hear our favorite Disney songs.

Although as a huge Star Wars fan, I asked him is he could play a song and his rendition of Darth Vader's theme was awesome!

Thanks so much for this helpful information. Oh, and belated Happy Birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter