birthday ideas for DH's 45th

lovintheland

Mouseketeer
wondered if anyone has any good ideas for present/celebration for DH's 45th birthday. Nothing major, just some kind of theme or something a bit more special for a family dinner . I feel was a little robbed with no celebration for his 40th as it was 2 weeks before our first family vacation to Disneyland from australia, so he was happy to have that as his 40th birthday. Just want to do something a little special cause he's awesome :)

My wife was planning to surprise me with a new rifle for my 40th birthday, but a knee injury (resulting in 3 months out of work for her & tons of medical bills) did in her plans. I turn 45 this year. All I want is a nice steak & someone to take the kids for the night :goodvibes

wondered if anyone has any good ideas for present/celebration for DH's 45th birthday. Nothing major, just some kind of theme or something a bit more special for a family dinner . I feel was a little robbed with no celebration for his 40th as it was 2 weeks before our first family vacation to Disneyland from australia, so he was happy to have that as his 40th birthday. Just want to do something a little special cause he's awesome :)

Does he have a favorite type of food? If so you could make a theme night with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter