Birthday Ideas anyone?

MickeyStar24

Earning My Ears
I'll be spending Christmas and my 24th birthday down at WDW. Does anyone have any ideas what I could do to make my birthday truly Disney? :paw: :cheer2:

get a birthday pin from each park and wear them.

book a character meal.....let them know its your birthday! Chef Mickey`s makes a big deal with birthdays.

make sure the front desk at the hotel knows that you will be celebrating your birthday.

and most of all Have a great time!

K, well we're not staying on property, so that kinda won't work, but I was thinking of buying a backpack down there and getting the buttons....Chef Mickeys you say? I'll hint that to my parents....I kinda want to be surprised, so I'll see what they can do.

I will see what I can do there Abby. Thanks for the information. BTW, how many birthday pins are there?
[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;110/st/20051224/e/Walt+Disney+World/dt/-2/k/dcac/event.png[/image]
[/link]

I'm celebrating my birthday there in 3 weeks, and we did DH's last year. For his birthday, we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and did the sunrise safari. We also had a nice dinner at Narcoossee's and I requested a special dessert tray with Cinderella's slippers and chocolate dipped strawberries. We watched Wishes from our table. So cool!

This year for my birthday, we're having dinner in the Castle and then going to Pleasure Island.

Each of the parks has a birthday button. Wear it! You'll get lots of attention and a free dessert at many of the restaurants.

Congratulations and have a great time!

MickeyStar24 said:
really? and how would I go about doing that? How much does it cost?

Call 407-WDW-PLAY to reserve a pontoon boat (I believe up to ten adults and two kids will fit?) which will sail from the Yacht Club to Epcot and will position so you can watch Illuminations. I think it's about $150 no matter how many people (up to the max) are on the boat.

There's also a Wishes cruise, but I don't remember where it sails from, but I think that is also $150. From what I've heard, the Illuminations cruise is better.

Okay thanks.....I think that will be a little too extravagant for us though. Even though my dad does work for the gov't......still a little too extravagant. Birthday buttons definitely though right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter