• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday gift for children with Annual Passes

Janetlow

Mouseketeer
Hi :)

Does anyone know if disney still give a birthday gift to children with annual passes if their birthday falls during their stay at disney. When we were there 2 years ago my daughter celebrated her birthday at Disney and we went to the passport office the day after and she was given a special present.

Yeah I was dissappointed that the kids didn't get a pin or something (I love the badge at WDW- the kids get so much attention from the CM there with it)for their b-day especially having 4 kids and going for each of their birthdays.

For the youngest we did do the Chracter Birthday Tea Party when it was at the buffet place near Main Street and he got a little plush mickey that sang happy B-day in both English and French. For our DD we did breakfast at Cafe Mickey and ordered a cake (spicy sponge sweet cake) and we must have been at the best time because she had 7 characters singing to her at the table! For oldest son we did the same thing at Lucky Nugget (but the cake was chocolate here and very yummy!) He only had Mickey come out with it but then a few more characters stopped around after.

I usually buy Disney themed cards in advance and then have the characters sign them at the table for whichever child has the birthday.

You could always bring a small present along and put in on the child's bed too as I have seen other people mention that on here.

Our son wants to go back to the Lucky Nugget again for his birthday but says we can pass on the cake. Maybe he is too embarrassed turning 17 to have a cake brought to him:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter