Birthday Fun Card on your actual Birthday?

shannonandtom

Mouseketeer
As an AP holder, do you have to show up on your actual birthday to get your Birthday Fun card instead of park admission?
Also, can you get it at guest services in DTD?

Thanks!

Yes. You have to show ID (with your birthdate on it) and your AP. And it must be on your actual birthday.

:earsboy:

What is the birthday fun card?

If you already have a pass to the parks on your Birthday then you can choose a Birthday Fun Card which is worth the price of admission to be used on merchandise.

I just got back. Didn't use it yet. Will probably go to DTD this weekend and spend it at the World of Disney on some Crocs. They are 30% off now.

Thanks!

I am planning to visit on my birthday...the logic is crazy though...Spending 2,000 to get the free card. ;)

What is the value of the card?

Value of the card is equivalent to a one day admission (for adults, currently approx. $75)

The amount of the card is the same as the free admission would be. I think it is $75 for adults and $63 for kids. I think that is what I read.

For those going a trip, just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter