Birthday fun card/free admission/fast pass

sanp71

Earning My Ears
I printed out the free admission cert. for my son and I , but instead can we get a fun card? as long as we have ID can we get either fun card, free admission or the fast passes on our birthday? Thanks. Im a little confused!

Sandy from NJ

I have also printed out the free admission certificate for use on my birthday. Printing it ahead of time saves time at the park.

It is my understanding that as long as I have my valid ID (driver's license for me - if your son does not have a state ID card he will need a certified copy of his birth certificate) I show my ID along with my multi-day park pass and then I have my choice of either the birthday fun card or the special birthday fast pass.

I'm going for the fast pass because it is good for all in your party (up to 6 persons.)

yes if you already have a park ticket you can chose a gift card or a fast pass for select rides the gift card is for the amount of a one day non hopper ticket before tax and you will get a list of places the card is good at and I'm not shore what they mean by select rides

Print out your certificate and head to the designated window as early as possible on your birthday. Present your certificate and your ID and you can choose between the free admission, fun card and fast pass. As an annual pass holder I chose the fast pass, and it was a total BUST. They only allow you so many fastpasses and it's only for cartain rides. Once you hit your limit, you don't get anymore birthday fastpasses. Unfortunately, we found this out WAY too late and as the Magic Kingdom got busy, we were out of fast passes. This was during President's week and didn't exactly make for the best birthday. If you get the fun card, you can't use it to pay for food, only merchandise and only in certain strores. Go with the free admission - it is the ONLY offer that's truly worth it!

Go with the free admission - it is the ONLY offer that's truly worth it!

Not always and in fact only rarely is it worth it.

It is only worth it if your birthday falls on the first day of your trip or you are only going less than 3 days. Any longer and the free day is worth less and less.

If your birthday happens to fall on the first day of your trip you can get the ticket and use the full $75 towards you ticket.

example

If you decide to get a 4 day instead of a 5 day and use the free day in the middle of your trip, the free day is worth $5. The only other free ticket is a non upgradable use in the next year ticket. Which has the same problems as above.

To the OP you have to show a valid multi-day ticket or AP to get the fast passes or the gift card.

Not always and in fact only rarely is it worth it.

It is only worth it if your birthday falls on the first day of your trip or you are only going less than 3 days. Any longer and the free day is worth less and less.

If your birthday happens to fall on the first day of your trip you can get the ticket and use the full $75 towards you ticket.

example

If you decide to get a 4 day instead of a 5 day and use the free day in the middle of your trip, the free day is worth $5. The only other free ticket is a non upgradable use in the next year ticket. Which has the same problems as above.

To the OP you have to show a valid multi-day ticket or AP to get the fast passes or the gift card.

My son's bday is our last day at the parks. But he will still get a gift card worth one day's full price child's admission, correct?

I am going to get the gift card, I am sure I can find a shirt or watch or something thats worth $75.00

We took the giftcard. Anyone can get FP for free and we already had tickets. For a child you need to show an original or certified copy of birth certificate, not a regular copy.

This may be posted somewhere else but I am not sure.... Does anyone know what rides the fast passes are good for? We already have tickets for our entire stay so I was thinking about the fast pass option. This is our last day in the parks and I am not sure yet what park we will be at. Any help would be appreciated....:cool1:

I have the free dining in September.
I wanted to know if I only have 1 day pass not a multi day pass
can I still get the fast pass for my birthday?

If you have already bought Your Park Admission Pass that You will use On Your Birthday, Then YES, You CAN Get Your Fastpass For Your Birthday.:thumbsup2
If You Have NOT Bought Your Park Admission Pass Yet, and If You will be There On Your Birthday, Then GO FOR THE FREE PARK ADMISSION TICKET ON YOUR BIRTHDAY ! Think about it. After Your Disney Birthday Trip,
You will End Up Treasuring A ONE OF A KIND SOUVENIR TICKET !!!
You could be One of The People who will get To Treasure A
Ticket wishing You A Happy Birthday from Mickey Mouse in The Spirit of Celebrate Today !!!! :cloud9:

By The way, When in September will you be Going to Disney?, and Will you be going to Disneyland Resort in California, Or Walt Disney World in Florida?
My Mom and I ar going To Disney World This September, too !!!:woohoo:

~ Dwight

If you have already bought Your Park Admission Pass that You will use On Your Birthday, Then YES, You CAN Get Your Fastpass For Your Birthday.:thumbsup2

Not according to the sticky from Cheshire Figment.

Other Options

There are three options available for people who have a valid multi-day (including Annual) pass which they will be using for admission. Note this specifically does not include a one-day, one-park, pass purchased as part of a package and is on the KTTW. These are also not available to people who did not have proof available and received a certificate good for 90 days.

You need a multi day ticket. So if you are only going one day, save your fully upgradable package ticket and use the free on your birthday ticket.

Not according to the sticky from Cheshire Figment.

You need a multi day ticket. So if you are only going one day, save your fully upgradable package ticket and use the free on your birthday ticket.

Well yolie912,

If Cheshire Figment and chartle are Right, GO FOR THE FREE PARK ADMISSION ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TICKET !!! :banana: If I am wrong on anything else, When The What will you celebrate? Where Dreams Come True Promotion Ends, Think about The One of A Kind Treasure That You will Have. :thumbsup2 How Many People will end up with THE ONLY KIND OF DISNEY PARK ADMISSION TICKET THAT WISHES YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY? :thumbsup2 IT IS A WIN WIN THING HERE. :woohoo:

~ Dwight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter