Birthday dinning plans

angelegod

Mouseketeer
Can anyone inform me on chief mickey men, and can I get reservations for June 27 either lunch or dinner I don't eat breakfast I know very bad. I don't like breakfast food though so I skip it 9times out of ten

I should just stick to the abervations cuse I cant spell however I want to make reservations for CM's is it too late and do they serve lunch and dinner?

Dinner, no lunch. You might be able to get ressies if you are flexible in your times.

I should just stick to the abervations cuse I cant spell however I want to make reservations for CM's is it too late and do they serve lunch and dinner?

No problem, I do the same thing when I get excited thinking about WDW. I have to slow myself down to type or I will have 100 mistakes.

Like PP said, you will have to be flexible with your dinner times. They only do Breakfast and Dinner. But I would call NOW :scared: or you will be out of luck. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter