Birthday Dinner Suggestions

jennapens

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going to Disney for his 31st birthday in the middle of September. I want to surprise with a "fun" birthday dinner. By "fun," I mean the most embarrassing things that could possibly be done! =) He always says that I can never embarrass him, but I sure will have fun trying. My first thought was the Whispering Canyon Cafe, but honestly, I think he's expecting me to take him there. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I went to the Prime time and had the most embarrassing moment of my life. I tried to get rid of my green beans by putting them in a napkin and taking them to the bathroom. When I came back the waitress had a new plate of beans for me and then fed them to me with an airplane spoon with the whole restaurant making the airplane noises. If you chose the 50's ask if they have the airplane spoon and he'll get the full treatment.

My DH also tried to hide his veggies at 50s PTC on his birthday no less. Our waitress was great at giving him a really hard time. I loved it! I laughed hysterically the whole time we were there! I left her a big tip!
Plus they have smores!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter