Birthday Dinner for 43 yrold woman???

queencorkle

Earning My Ears
We're going to WDW for our first time in June. It's myself, DH and DS - 11. It's my DS's trip but we'll be there on on BD. I'm a "queen" at work (I'm an elementary librarian and my library is decorated like a castle!) so where should I pick for my special BD dinner that all 3 of us will enjoy? TIAprincess:

Well, if you're the queen at work and in your castle, I think there's only one option available. Cinderella's Royal Table! I'm sure that'll make a memorable birthday!

I choose 1900 Park Fare for my birthday. We always go to WDW the week of my birthday, and I love going to 1900PF for the characters, the celebration of my birthday (I am 52 and I am also the princess everywhere I go), and the strawberry soup (Yum)...I have 3 princesses of my own, and they also love this place. CRT is more for the little ones, although I love going there also. 1900PF is also easier to get an ADR.

I'm turning 43 this weekend so I guess I'm qualified to comment! If I had my choice of anyplace in WDW for my b-day dinner, I would choose Le Cellier because it had my absolute favorite food. For fun and atmosphere, I would choose Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace. I love playing with the characters and embarassing my kids!

No matter where you go, be sure it wear a birthday button. I spent my 40th birthday at Disneyland (no way I was turning 40 anyplace but Disneyland). I wore a b-day button and got lots of nice comments from CMs and guests alike. We had my birthday dinner at Pinnochio's Village Haus (hardly exotic fare, but we were in Disneyland). The CM at the register used her employee discount when ringing up our meal. When I told her I was turning 40, she tossed in some free Mickey Rice Krispy treats!:)

Right now I'm leaning toward 1900FP. Are the birthday buttons easy to find at the shops there?

we didn't like PF

I would vote the castle especially over PF

On my birthday we're going to go to Narcoosees. That's more for the lobster than anything else though!

We're planning on the Castle on our first night and we're doing Narcoosees later in the week so right now I'm leaning to PF. I'll take any other suggestions!:thumbsup2

We will be celebrating both mine & my DH's 40th birthdays on our Feb/March trip...his dinner will be at LeCellier and my dinner will be at 'Ohana. We have a 4yo and 11yo DDs and they love both restaurants.

We like Park Fare too so that would be a good choice too...I hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner no matter where you choose!!

We made our ADR's on Christmas night at 8:30 WDW time (exactly 180 days out) and we already couldn't get some of the times we wanted! We got all the restaurants and times close to what we wanted but I was still amazed at how quickly times went! We'll be doing Cinderella's table the night we arrive and 1900PF for my B-day. During the week we'll also be eating at Narcoosee's, Boma and the Hoop De Doo. We're doing the 50's cafe and Coral Reef for lunch and our character breakfasts will be Donald's Safari, Crystal Palace and Akerhus.

It sounds like you made some really good choices. I think 1900 PF will be great for your birthday!! We went around the same time last year and had a great time... I know you will too!! I hope you have a very magical birthday at the world!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter