Birthday Dinner at Palo

minijaffacake

Mouseketeer
Hi I have reserved a table for dinner at Palo on formal night which is DBF birthday. Will he still get a birthday cake at Palo like he would if we were having in dinner in the normal rotational restaurant. Do I need to remind the server that it is his birthday, or will they just know?

Thanks

Hi I have reserved a table for dinner at Palo on formal night which is DBF birthday. Will he still get a birthday cake at Palo like he would if we were having in dinner in the normal rotational restaurant. Do I need to remind the server that it is his birthday, or will they just know?

Thanks

If you told them about his birthday when making the reservation, they should have asked you which night you wanted to celebrate. If they didn't, give them a call back and make sure they have the birthday noted. We normally cruise over or around our anniversary and they always ask us which night we want to celebrate. Personally, I would tell them a night that you will be in the main dinning room. Then you can celebrate with your tablemates. And then I would hit Palo the first or second day of the cruise to alert them of his real birthday. I'm sure they will do something for him there, if you ask. Who has experience with a birthday at Palo?

I agree that I would tell your head server the first night that you want to celebrate DH's birthday on a night that you will be at your rotational table, with your tablemates. You have sooooo many wonderful desert options at Palo, DCL's 'birthday cake' doesn't even come close in the yumminess factor!

I agree that I would tell your head server the first night that you want to celebrate DH's birthday on a night that you will be at your rotational table, with your tablemates. You have sooooo many wonderful desert options at Palo, DCL's 'birthday cake' doesn't even come close in the yumminess factor!

I absolutely agree! The cake they bring for birthdays and anniversaries are just average. It is just a large rectangular piece of cake that has a stamped ship on a piece of white chocolate on top. The desserts at Palo are much better!

My wonderful husband surprised me with a trip on the Wonder for my birthday last February. We had Palo reservations for our first night, which was my actual birthday. We ate so much for dinner and, of course, each had a chocolate souffle and a dessert with our meals. Our server presented me with a plate decorated with chocolate sauce that read Happy Birthday.

I did get a birthday cake in Triton's on Day 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter