Birthday Celebrations

roe

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating my dd's 14'th birthday on this trip. If anyone has ideas on how to make it extra special disney style, please post here. She is a huge Disney fan, loves tinkerbell and we're staying at the Poly if that helps.

I've heard about the Disney florist and I know I can order a cake at Ohana the night of her birthday but that's all I know so far.

Ask for a birthday pin when you check in to your hotel and have her wear it during your entire trip. The CM's will fuss over her a little more!

You might let her select where you all eat throughout the day... Also, may be let her choose the park of her choice that day. If you are not going to do a character breakfast that day, maybe let her order room service for breakfast.

You might let her select where you all eat throughout the day... Also, may be let her choose the park of her choice that day. If you are not going to do a character breakfast that day, maybe let her order room service for breakfast.

Thanks, we already planned the itinerary and she picked MK and Ohana for dinner. I was thinking of maybe letting her do bibbity bobbity boutique. My girls did it last year and they looked like princesses for the day. They still like it even though they're teenagers!

My son turned 15 this past trip- he has down syndrome-he loves pirates!

I found a treasure box at tj max and filled it with chocolate coins, a pin, some pirate figures, disney washcloth- you get the ide.

for tink- I would look for a candle holder that looks like a lantern- put it by het bed and put some glitter around for when she waks up-you can fill it with a few tink things-or jewelry- can never have too much of that!

My son's turning 15 during our trip in July. I ordered a gift basket for him from 'memories by Betsy'. She customized for my son & at less than $100, I thought it was fine. Also, I scheduled a wishes cruise that he doesn't know about. That & all the gifts should do it.

Celebrating both my dd turning 7 and my ds turning 3 right after the trip. Great ideas so far...Any more ideas for the smaller ones?
Thanks!

We always buy some Disney related souvies before our trip and we leave them on the bed for when we return from the park and the kids discover Tink has left them a surprise.

If at any nice sit down restaurant tell your server that you are celebrating a birthday, they will sing and bring out a small dessert with a candle.

Going down in June to celebrate my son's birthday. Disney offers a birthday package that a boat will pick you and your party up and supply a cake and drinks and take you out to the lake at Epcot for a upclose view of the fireworks at night. Did this three years ago with my other son and it was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter