birthday celebration

harrynme

Earning My Ears
My husband and children are going to disney for the first time. It will be my mothers birthday while i am there. I would like a nice restaraunt to take her and my family too? ANy suggeations/

Also what time are the fireworks usually. i have read alot about dinner then seeing the show

What sort of meal are you looking for--breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Is your mother adventurous in her meal choices? Or does she like "safe bet" type meals? How about the rest of the family that will be dining at the meal? Do you prefer one-plate meals or buffet style?

What is your price range, either per person, or total?

This will help narrow down the suggestions you get from the rest of the disers.

I think there are menus with prices of all Disney restaurants on allears.net or wdwig.com, if you would like to check them out.

I am looking for a dinner, mid price range. Anything but all seafood is good. She isn't picky just someplace nice but that the kids will enjoy so they sit through the meal.

What about Liberty Tree Tavern (LTT)? I went there for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and the food was super! Good traditional american food served family style and characters for the kids. (The characters circulate between the tables and are available for kids but don't detract from the overall dining experience!)

Wherever you decide to dine...be sure to pick up a birthday button when you enter the park!

TTFN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter