Birthday celebration restaurants

the other micki

Mouseketeer
On our next trip to the "World", we will be celebrating my dd's 14th bday and my son's 8th bday. Please tell me what restaurants would be a great place to go for these special occasions...We'll be celebrating them separately as they are a week apart. Thanks!!!

When we went to Disney last year it was DH birthday. The day started off with stopping at City Hall in Magic Kingdom to get him his "Today is My Birthday" button (which gets a lot of attention from the Princesses). LOL! We spent the day in the park. Then we had dinner at the Castle. The Fairy God mother came out and did a show at the end she sang happy birthday to my husband and all of her cast from the show danced around our table. We were able to order him a nice yummy b-day cake that had mickey on it. The table was decorated with mickey confetti. It was very nice.

If you want to get back at the 14 year old for any trouble he's put you through, take him to Whispering Canyon Cafe (at Disney's Wilderness Lodge) on his birthday. They will make a huge deal out of it, culminating in making him ride around the restaurant on a hobby horse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter