Birthday Celebration Package?

DFTWbride2013

If I had a world of my own...
Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone has purchased the birthday celebration package recently? DCL site says it comes with "an exclusive Disney Cruise Line bed runner." I'm assuming we get to keep this, is that correct? Does anyone have a picture of it? I can't imagine paying $50 and not getting to keep it, but with Disney you just never know. :rotfl2:

Thanks in advance!

I wondered the same thing about the bon voyage package. Says you get a magnet and bed liner. Curious if these are keep able.

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone has purchased the birthday celebration package recently? DCL site says it comes with "an exclusive Disney Cruise Line bed runner." I'm assuming we get to keep this, is that correct? Does anyone have a picture of it? I can't imagine paying $50 and not getting to keep it, but with Disney you just never know. :rotfl2:

Thanks in advance!

I emailed my TA and she checked with DCL. We get to keep everything mentioned in the description. So yes even the bed liner. I'm assuming its the blanket we see in the picture on the DCL website. Hope this helps.

I emailed my TA and she checked with DCL. We get to keep everything mentioned in the description. So yes even the bed liner. I'm assuming its the blanket we see in the picture on the DCL website. Hope this helps.

Thank you! We'll definitely do it then. I was hoping to see a close-up of the bed runner, but it's Disney so it has to be cute. :)

You definitely get to keep all of the items that you purchase..what you are purchasing IS the actual items...they just put them in the stateroom for you.:thumbsup2
I don't have a picture of the new package yet sorry..I was actually looking for a picture myself.
Steph

null_zps73bea4b5.jpg

Looks like a bunch of paper/plastic decorations. I will be bringing my own to celebrate my DH birthday onboard.

I also plan to bring my own decorations for my DH. Does anyone know what they hang the birthday sign with so that I can do it with out being charged? (AKA not tape)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter