• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday/Celebration cakes

TeamTinkerbell

DIS Veteran
DD11 and I are going on a mother/daughter trip in October. It will be right after my 40th birthday, but not exactly on my birthday. I would really like to have a special cake just to celebrate our great week together and have planned many special events together, but in seeing some of the cakes from other posts, I thought it would be great to either have a cake or a very special dessert. Any ideas where or how I can do this?

Hopefully, I am on the right post. I have an upcoming birthday in June. I have never ordered a cake from the cake order line, and have a couple of questions.

1. If I get a mini-castle cake, can I get an inscription on it?
2. Anyone have an opinion on who has the best cakes?

I really don't need a large cake, but I really want something special. From some of the posts, the mini-castle might be just what I want. Need some help. There are only going to be two (2) of us. :thanks: :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter