Birthday celebration at Cabana Bay

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
In a couple of weeks going to Cabana Bay - our first full day is DD's 21st birthday.

There are only 3 of us and we are going for a meal at Hard Rock Café (where she really wants to go) - I have ordered a table centrepiece but the only cakes they do is a plate full of cupcakes - aimed at a much bigger party!

I would like a smaller birthday cake but have just been on hold to CB for ages (and as dialling from overseas eventually put the phone down) - to see whether they could offer something.

Do you have ideas - is there anywhere in the parks/Citywalk where we might be able to get something (we don't have a car and it will also be our first day)? I thought maybe at the French bakery place in US? Do you have any other ideas of birthday surprises that we might be able to order/take with us (as long as it doesn't get damaged on an 8 hour flight)

They wouldn't have any full cakes at the Boulangerie, but you could certainly pick up something there and put a candle in it for her. They have very nice looking desserts.

My son will be turning 33 while we are there at the Cabana Bay(6-4 to 6-9). I got lucky with his birthday cake and meal. He wants a Cauldron Cake for his B-day cake and Leaky Cauldron for the meal. Of course, two parks , no problem. I wish your daughter a wonderful birthday. I hope you can find the cake for her. Have a great trip!

the only time i dealt with getting a cake for a surprise was when i stayed at hrh.
it was ordered and in my room on a table, with plates and utensils.

i have no idea if the deluxe hotels would provide that service for a guest staying at Cbay.
but, it wouldn't hurt to call one or all of the deluxe hotels and inquire about it.

hrh is not a loews hotel but pbr and rpr are.

i do hope you can find a cake for you daughter.
what a wonderful birthday surprise that would be for her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter