Birthday Cakes, Trip on a Lake, DIS Meets&More-Christmas Time 09 TR! UPDATE 12/20!

:yay: Congratulations on your awesome grades and the new addition to the family!
Yes...that is funny about your relatives living in Endicott. It is a pretty small town that no one has ever heard of! :laughing:

Tracy

Then she walked off to ask her supervisor if they had any upgrades...and they didn't :sad2:

Sorry! At least you thought to ask. I completely forgot! Your room and view are gorgeous!

Mine
546.jpg

Mmmm...

WOW! I had lots to catch up with.....but now i'm up to date...so you can continue on!!;) Great report so far! Loving all the great pics you got! Congrats to Uncle Chris and the newest addition of baby, Danny!!!:lovestruc And nice job on the grades...you go girl!!:thumbsup2

Congrats on the Awesome grades way to go girl!

Also Congrats on the New Nephew Baby Danny!

Yipee for the Kidani pics :cloud9:!!

Sounds like a great afternoon at DTD! I think the Lego store is always mobbed! It's crazy in there! Everytime I've been there, no matter what time of day, it's like elbow to elbow!!

BTW, your more then welcome to stow away in my suitcase next month ;)

Glad you liked the Kidani pics! DTD was really good that afternoon and a great way for us to start our trip. You're right about the Lego store, it is definitely always packed! And you don't have to tell me twice, I'll even come along as a babysitter! haha

congrats to uncle chris and his family! :goodvibes

Thanks Dawn!

Congrats Uncle Kristen and Aunt Chris! :lmao:

:lmao: Thanks and congratulations to youuuu!!

Hey!! I'm still here!! Sorry I haven't been a good follower!! Wish I could be on as much as before!! i love your updates!! I can't wait for more!!

I haven't been on here very much either! Just tired and no time lately :headache: I'm going to update now though!

Congrats to Uncle Chris! New babies are so much fun! :goodvibes

And congrats on your great grades!

Thank and thanks! The baby is great and I'm so happy about my grades.

Congratulations on good grades and a sweet new baby...
not necessarily in that order. :)

Hope your presentation went well. Enjoy your holiday break! :santa:

Thank you MeMom! My presentation went really well so I'm pretty sure I'm getting another A :) Enjoy your break too, I know you will since part of it will be spent in WDW!

:cool1: Congrats on the great grades and :cool1: congrats on the new baby in the family!

DH's sister is due the 20th with her first and we're anxiously awaiting his or her arrival!

Thanks Melissa :) Chris's sister was due today too, I hope your SIL didn't go into labor today with this ridiculous snow!!

:rotfl2:

Kidani looks amazing! DH wants to stay there. Can't wait to see if you got your upgrade. Off to read more now.

Kidani is gorgeouss!! You guys should totally stay there!

:yay: Congratulations on your awesome grades and the new addition to the family!
Yes...that is funny about your relatives living in Endicott. It is a pretty small town that no one has ever heard of! :laughing:

Tracy

Thank you!! It is weird since it's such a small town LOL Do you have any kids?

Sorry! At least you thought to ask. I completely forgot! Your room and view are gorgeous!

No upgrade but we were ok with it!

Mmmm...

It was really yummy, I could go for one right now!

Congratulations! :cheer2:

Thank you!!!

Awe..Congrats on the grades, and The BABY!!!!

Thanks Farrah!

Psh, I knew you'd get awesome grades like that! And congrats on little Danny! He's a cutie pie! :goodvibes

haha aww thanks girl! Danny is so adorable but I've been demanded to call him DJ from now on, not sure if Mike explained why...

WOW! I had lots to catch up with.....but now i'm up to date...so you can continue on!!;) Great report so far! Loving all the great pics you got! Congrats to Uncle Chris and the newest addition of baby, Danny!!!:lovestruc And nice job on the grades...you go girl!!:thumbsup2

You didn't miss much since I haven't updated in a while but I'm going to now :) Glad you liked the pics and thank you!!

Congrats on the Awesome grades way to go girl!

Also Congrats on the New Nephew Baby Danny!

Thank you Colleen! How much snow did you guys get??

Sorry I've once again been MIA!! This week was my last week of school, Chris's nephew was born and then last night we had a blizzard! My town in particular got the most on the whole island, 28 inches of snow! I have a few pictures that I will post of the baby and the snow but first I want to finish up the rest of our first day at Disney.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I finally downloaded pictures from Chris's camera onto my laptop so here's the few that would go with the updates I already did.

Beautiful savannah
021.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

SSR
026.jpg

Ok now on with the show. We had just finished waiting forever in line at the Christmas store to get our ornament personalized. We'd be picking it up later in the week. We quickly went over to the margarita stand that tinkgurl's family likes to buy drinks from but unfortunately didn't get a margarita, just a Coke. Then, we headed over to the Marketplace bus stop to get the bus back to AKV to freshen up before dinner and grab sweatshirts.

After a few minutes in the room we went back to the bus stop to catch the bus over to the Magic Kingdom. But we weren't going to the MK that night, we were going to be taking the monorail over to The Wave for dinner! The bus came fast and pulling up to the MK got me even more excited for all the festivities to come for the rest of the week.
589.jpg

This night was a MVMCP night
590.jpg

We got to the MK and then the Contemporary with little time to spare.
Chris on the elevator at the Contemporary
593.jpg

CR lobby
594.jpg

We walked over to check in for dinner and the CM standing there had seen me taking pictures and offered to take ours together next to the little tree they had in the lobby!
595.jpg

I look scared of the tree lol
596.jpg

597.jpg

Then we walked into The Wave. I think the entrance here is really cool.
598.jpg

Since tonight was the night I had set up a little birthday surprise for Chris at dinner, I had him go sit over in the waiting area while I checked in since they told me to tell them at check in about the cake.
599.jpg

Cool waiting area
600.jpg

We waited about 5 minutes before our buzzer went off and were taken to our table. The restaurant is really pretty looking and I was so excited to have our first REAL Disney meal and Chris's birthday surprise.
601.jpg

032.jpg

The ceiling
602.jpg

The scenery
603.jpg

We met our waitress who I forget her name but she was super nice. We pondered the menu and decided what we want while munching on the bread they give you. It was like an oat bread with butter that had Hawaiian sea salt on it. Yummmm.
Chris buttered this piece like it was artwork LOL
604.jpg

605.jpg

Chris ordered steak and I ordered the linguini with seafood in it.
606.jpg

607.jpg

Our food came quickly. I also ordered a raspberry smoothie which was okay but a little too sweet for me. We both reeeeeeally enjoyed our food! My linguini was delicioussssssssss and the seafood was yummmm. Chris thought his steak was great expect it was strips of steak, not a whole piece which made the portion size pretty small. He was a little disappointed about that since we don't remember the menu saying it was strips.

After dinner I started talking to Chris about dessert because I wanted him to think he had to pick one. I knew the cake would be coming soon though. Shortly, I saw a few waiters and waitresses coming out of the back with the cake and some balloons. I was facing them so Chris didn't even see them coming.

"Happy Birthday Old Man"
608.jpg

Card signed by all the CMs at The Wave which we forgot on the table there :(
609.jpg

They sang Happy Birthday to him and he was blushing so badly LOL

I need to go wrap presents but I'll be back later to finish up this night...

28 inches of snow??? I can't even fathom how much that must be!!! :eek: Stay warm and safe!

The seafood linguini looks out of this world!!! Yum, yum, yum!

"Happy Birthday Old Man" -- love it and I love that the waiters sang to Chris! :rotfl:

It's the half of a century cake! :lmao:

PS; I answered your text message from last night... I want to know what exactly was said! Hahahaha!!

I'm in Bayside and we definitely got over a foot. I hope it melts fast!!!!

What a sweet birthday surprise!

What does it feel like posting pictures like this while looking out the window at two feet of snow? It's two different worlds!

It's nice that you were able to surprise Chris with a cake. The Wave is one of the places we have not yet tried.

I'm looking forward to seeing more new baby pictures. I'm glad he came and got home before all of this crazy weather started.

Woo! An update! :woohoo:

Oooh I didn't even know you went to the margarita stand! Oh well you didn't get a margarita-at least you got to see where it was! :laughing:

Yes, The Wave night! I can't wait to eat here in March!

Chris looks like he likes that tree just a little too much. :lmao:

Your linguini looks good! I might have to try that!

"Happy Birthday Old Man" :rotfl: I bet he loved that, huh?! :thumbsup2

You are so sweet to do that for him. :goodvibes

28 inches?! We are lucky, so far we haven't really gotten any. We were supposed to get 12-14 inches or something a couple weeks ago but that never happened (we got rain and FREEZING cold instead). But it sounds like the huge storm you guys got is moving our way. :sad2:

Anyways, great update. Sounds like a fun night at the Wave. How cool that Chris got that card and of course your cake!

Congrtas on your new nephew and your grades :thumbsup2. Great update as well, never been to the Wave, might have to put it on the list.

Wow, I can't believe the snow you guys have been getting out east!! (And sorry you have to go to work in it too!! I saw the status update, that stinks!)

Mmmm the Wave looks so good!! I really need to try it sometime! That's weird about the steak being in strips though. I wouldn't like that as much, especially if it made the portion smaller! I'd have to keep that in mind!

That cake looks so good!! I love what you put on it, thats hilarious! How sad that you left the card there though! At least you got a good picture of it!! :laughing:

Can't wait for more!!

I can't believe you got that much snow! :scared1:
I agree that the entrance and waiting area for The Wave are cool...although I was in that blue room for a bit too long and I was starting to feel weird! :laughing:
I loved my dinner there....my niece and I both had the filet but it was a whole piece not cut up....I hope they didn't change that on the menu because it was sooooo good and I made an ADR there for May. :goodvibes Oh and that salt! That was so good. I think I remember eating a lot of bread!
Love the cake! :rotfl:

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter