• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Cakes, Trip on a Lake, DIS Meets&More-Christmas Time 09 TR! UPDATE 12/20!

you won't regret this!!! the ability to stay deluxe and not pay deluxe is just a great thing! now that i've gone DVC i'll never go back. renting points is just THE way to go for us. i actually added up what the cost difference would be if we stayed at WL with free dining as compared to paying for dining and renting points at VWL and we STILL came out $300 ahead! :thumbsup2

I already feel the same way and we haven't even gotten there yet! idk if I'll be able to stay value now! If we were paying cash for the same nights at AKL as we are staying it'd be close to $2000 which is no where near what we're paying. it's amazing! I can't thank you enough for pointing me in the direction of Tara!

this sounds just like us after our first trip together! :rotfl:

OMG we made some novice mistakes in April LOL

okay, hold the phone!!! this is the first i have heard of this. i don't want to toot my own horn here but lauren booked her trip through me and we actually came up with the idea of her and jacob just having an easy night that first day and watching wishes from the poly beach. so now it's a group thing??? HOW FUN!!!!! oh, i wish i could just drive down there for that little meet. :laughing: and i do believe this will be holiday wishes that you'll be seeing because there's an MVMCP that night, which will be SO PRETTY from the poly beach. i think it starts at 9:30.

:rotfl: it's funny because Chris and I had plans to do this and then Lauren invited us to meet them there! Now it's a whole big sha-bang! I sooo wish you could be there too Dawn! You can't even make it down for a few nights?! LOL

just a tip - hang out until after closing if you can manage. that area will really empty out and enjoying the lights without having to deal with a crowd is just so enjoyable! and they keep the lights on for about an hour after closing with the music and everything.

That sounds like a good idea. I didn't plan to go back to see them right when they're turned on because I know it's going to be crazy then. Thanks a lot for the tip!

another tip - get a plan in your head for MVMCP. there is SO MUCH to see during the party and those five hours go by FAST!!!! i did a plan for a friend. if you want to see it, just PM me.

I got the whole schedule for the party on allears so I have a whole little schedule planned! I would like you to send me the schedule you made for your friend though if you wouldn't mind. I'll PM you.

yep, erica AND heather are both staying at pop. you guys are all 3 my clients, all 3 are checking in on 11/29 and all 3 are staying at pop. talk about messing with my head!!! :rotfl2:

That's funny that all three of your clients are staying at Pop! LOL I'm sure that was pretty crazy when planning :laughing:

I am so subbing! We will be there at the same time! We are planning on hitting AK that same day and we also have breakfast res. at Kona for 12/3!
Maybe we'll run into you!

:welcome: Hey, thanks for joining in!! If you see me at AK or Kona, say hi!! What time is you breakfast ressie for?

Awwww, Dawn you can come on down to my house and just jump in the car wiht us and go!!!! :goodvibes

I think she definitely should!!

don't tempt me.....seriously. :upsidedow

Dooooo ittttttttttt!

Dawn....Ashley wants to go but doesn't have anyone to split a rom with! ;)

It looks like we're in for some chilly weather. I might need to buy myself a coat since we're going to be spending a lot of time outdoors. :goodvibes

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with everyone. This is going to be fun I tell ya! I wish you could have been here last night! We had 10% of the December group here! (You know, practicing for the "party" and all!) :rotfl:

Tell Chris we said HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!!!

Dawn, forget work and join Ashley! haha I did notice the weather, 70s and lots of 60s during the day and 40s and 50s at night! I thought I was leaving NY to ESCAPE the cold! :confused3 We're definitely going to have an amazing time all hanging out, I'm soooo looking forward to it. You guys were definitely practicing for the party this past weekend :rotfl2: Chris says thanks!

i wish!!!! i'd totally do it. but since this is all happening at the end of the month, no can do. i'm trying to get a 2-week child molestation trial turned in this month so i can get paid for it in december and i'm sure the last couple of days of the month are gonna be MADNESS with me trying to get that monster together. tell her i'd totally be up for it if it wasn't for that! i couldn't afford to go to any parks right now, but who needs parks??? i could just go get a lapu lapu and watch fireworks from the beach. oh, how i wish....:rolleyes1

They should totally just bag the child molester so you can come lol that would be nice! Good luck with all the work you have to do! It will be worth it when you get paid well in December! I think you should come for that lapu lapu and fireworks though!

Aw! I'd LOVE it if you were able to just come down and hang out with us on the beach, visit some resorts and see pretty Christmas decorations, walk around DTD, etc!

I agree with you!!

You're getting closer!!! :dance3:

:woohoo: :banana: :dance3: Yayyyyyyyyyy!

Hey! How about you come down with all of us, too?! :goodvibes

I think everyone should LOL

Goodness, I missed a lot over the weekend!!

I can't believe how close you are!! You better not skimp on any pictures!! I just can't wait until I get to go during Christmas!! I will probably tear up just reading your tr!!

I don't know if you've read my tr, but we can't be friends on Thanksgiving!! :rotfl2: It'll probably be good for you, but so depressing for me. You guys just got out of your 4 game losing streak right? We just lost our 4th in a row!! Guess we'll see what happens, but I've lost a lot of faith in my boys!!

Your avatar (is that what its called?) makes me want to put up the Mickey Broncos one I have saved somewhere!! :rotfl2: I love it!! Mixing football and Disney is such a good idea!! :goodvibes

I'm trying to be a good TR writer and update regularly, sorry! haha You're so lucky you get to go next yr at Christmas time! You definitely don't have to worry about me skimping on pictures, I'm fully ready to go nuts with them! I have definitely read your TR and see your Broncos pride! Lets go Giants!! :rotfl2: We finally won a game yesterday and the Broncos have been losing do Thanksgiving should be a good game! Oh well, I stayed friends with Lynn and Colleen during the World Series while my Yankees wooped their Phillies :laughing: You should put the Broncos avatar up!

Girl, I wish I could!!!! :guilty:

Oh mannnnnnnn :headache:

What great updates!! I can't believe how close you're getting!! :dance3: I can't wait for you to be there and then come back and share pictures and everything!!!! Oh--and did I tell you we did the KTTK tour? It was INCREDIBLE! :goodvibes You and Chris will love it! Especially since he liked One Man's Dream so much! We love, love, loved it! :thumbsup2

Only 5 days now!! I didn't know you guys did the KTTK tour! I'm sooooo excited for it and you're right, I think Chris will love it too after his OMD reaction! I will have tons of pictures and I can't wait!

Well....with these parade tickets you would get in the MK for FREE on the 3rd and 4th! I printed extras just in case someone in the group needed them.

Good luck with the case. Wouldn't it be nice if they'd just put them all in the gas chamber once a month and be done with it!? I mean really. That or something even worse that I can't put here. Our punishment never fits the crime in the USA. If I could rule the World for day....:rolleyes1

For real....Ashley really wants to go and I can probably get that free dining deal reinstated that we had booked! :rolleyes:

I'm soooo excited to get into the MK early that day!! I agree with you, the child molesters just need to be off'ed all together! I think Dawn should go with Ashley!

Did you say 5 days? :scratchin

I am jealous! I wish I was going to be at WDW too!

I hope it isn't too busy for ya!:goodvibes

Well....with these parade tickets you would get in the MK for FREE on the 3rd and 4th! I printed extras just in case someone in the group needed them.

Good luck with the case. Wouldn't it be nice if they'd just put them all in the gas chamber once a month and be done with it!? I mean really. That or something even worse that I can't put here. Our punishment never fits the crime in the USA. If I could rule the World for day....:rolleyes1

For real....Ashley really wants to go and I can probably get that free dining deal reinstated that we had booked! :rolleyes:

i REALLY wish i could. just not do-able. my october was DEAD which means that my november paychecks stink. so i couldn't even afford the gas, especially since it's christmastime and i still have gifts left to buy.

oh, this guy already got sentenced to 50+ years. he filed a motion for new trial so that's why i have to type up the transcript of his trial where he got convicted. it's funny - i'm usually the bleeding heart, giving people the benefit of the doubt. but this guy was a SICKO and i'm SO GLAD he got put away. i don't know what i would've done if the jury found him not guilty.

Dooooo ittttttttttt!

Dawn, forget work and join Ashley!

I WISH!!!!

Kristen!! Sorry it took me forever to get over here. I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be. But I've been following along with you plans on Facebook and I'm sooooo jealous! Your plans looks great and I can't believe you already leave so soon. I don't even know when I'll be back down there. We need to plans a girls trip! We'll meet at JFK and fly down for a week! :laughing: I hope you and Chris have an amazing time!

Hey I'm a little late but I'm in. I'm so excited for you guys. Your gonna have so much fun.

I'm trying to be a good TR writer and update regularly, sorry! haha You're so lucky you get to go next yr at Christmas time! You definitely don't have to worry about me skimping on pictures, I'm fully ready to go nuts with them! I have definitely read your TR and see your Broncos pride! Lets go Giants!! :rotfl2: We finally won a game yesterday and the Broncos have been losing do Thanksgiving should be a good game! Oh well, I stayed friends with Lynn and Colleen during the World Series while my Yankees wooped their Phillies :laughing: You should put the Broncos avatar up!

You are definitely a good tr writer!! I can't wait for your skimp-free pictures!! That's going to be great! I'm going over now to my tr to add pictures from this weekend!! And I just changed my avatar for you!!
We can still be friends...I was just kidding, of course! It should be a really good game though!! We'll see what happens! I'm excited!! They're having a Broncos Ladies Night type of thing, where there are snacks and stuff, and you get to meet players and coaches, and all sorts of stuff and I'm going!! Its on December 4th...I'm SO excited!! They have 2 a year and supposedly at the one earlier this year, Peyton Hillis was showing them all the equipment they wear and would take it off after he explained and left with "very little on". :rotfl: I'll let you know how that goes...

Did you say 5 days? :scratchin

I am jealous! I wish I was going to be at WDW too!

I hope it isn't too busy for ya!:goodvibes

I didn't say 5 days I said 4!!! :woohoo: I wish you guys could come too Tim! I reeeeeally hope it's not busy! I have big plans to get a lot of things done :laughing:

i REALLY wish i could. just not do-able. my october was DEAD which means that my november paychecks stink. so i couldn't even afford the gas, especially since it's christmastime and i still have gifts left to buy.

oh, this guy already got sentenced to 50+ years. he filed a motion for new trial so that's why i have to type up the transcript of his trial where he got convicted. it's funny - i'm usually the bleeding heart, giving people the benefit of the doubt. but this guy was a SICKO and i'm SO GLAD he got put away. i don't know what i would've done if the jury found him not guilty.

I WISH!!!!

Oh mannnn Dawn :headache: You do have some good willpower resisting all these pleas to come though, especially when you only live one state away LOL You'll be making up for it next year when you get to go, hopefully with a little one :) I'm glad to hear that guy is going to get locked up for a long time! Sorry that it's causing so much work for you though!!

Kristen!! Sorry it took me forever to get over here. I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be. But I've been following along with you plans on Facebook and I'm sooooo jealous! Your plans looks great and I can't believe you already leave so soon. I don't even know when I'll be back down there. We need to plans a girls trip! We'll meet at JFK and fly down for a week! :laughing: I hope you and Chris have an amazing time!

Heyyyy Mel! I know you're busy so don't worry, you didnt miss much! Can you believe how fast time has flown?! 4 days now!! :yay: We should definitely try and plan a girls trip! How fun would that be?! :thumbsup2 We're young so we have plenty of time to plan lol

Are you freaking out yet?! :laughing: :woohoo:

I'm sooooo freaking out! Work tomorrow, Thanksgiving Thursday, shopping and dress shopping Friday and half a day of work Saturday and we leave!!!

Hey I'm a little late but I'm in. I'm so excited for you guys. Your gonna have so much fun.

:welcome: Heyy! Glad you're in, you didn't miss much at all! Can't wait, only 4 more days!

You are definitely a good tr writer!! I can't wait for your skimp-free pictures!! That's going to be great! I'm going over now to my tr to add pictures from this weekend!! And I just changed my avatar for you!!
We can still be friends...I was just kidding, of course! It should be a really good game though!! We'll see what happens! I'm excited!! They're having a Broncos Ladies Night type of thing, where there are snacks and stuff, and you get to meet players and coaches, and all sorts of stuff and I'm going!! Its on December 4th...I'm SO excited!! They have 2 a year and supposedly at the one earlier this year, Peyton Hillis was showing them all the equipment they wear and would take it off after he explained and left with "very little on". :rotfl: I'll let you know how that goes...

Thanks Kimmy!! :hug: I'm going to head over to your TR to check out your new pics and I like your avatar! (as much as a Giants lover can like it LOL) I'm glad we can still be friends...if i was as confident in the Giants as I was in the Yankees I'd smack talk a little but I'm not too confident in them after the way they've been playing! :headache: That Ladies Night sounds like sooo much fun!! I wish they would do something like that around here for the Giants, including the men with "very little on." ;) How do you get into something like that?!

4 Days Kristen!!!!!!:cool1::woohoo::yay::cheer2::dance3: I have one day of work left tommorrow! :yay: I can't wait til it's over! Then I'm off for 11 days counting the holiday and a mandatory furlough day and weekends and vaca days! lol!
I'm suppose to be packing right now but i'm checking up on things here! :rotfl:
I'm still debating if we're leaving after the black friday sales which would be after 11am or the crack of dawn saturday decisions , decisions:rolleyes1

4 days now!! :yay: We should definitely try and plan a girls trip! How fun would that be?! :thumbsup2 We're young so we have plenty of time to plan lol

I'm sooooo freaking out! Work tomorrow, Thanksgiving Thursday, shopping and dress shopping Friday and half a day of work Saturday and we leave!!!

Girl trips are awesome! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you have an incredibly good week ahead, and an even better one coming up. Pre-Christmas in WDW will be such a fun way to get you into the holiday spirit. :santa:

Thanks Kimmy!! :hug: I'm going to head over to your TR to check out your new pics and I like your avatar! (as much as a Giants lover can like it LOL) I'm glad we can still be friends...if i was as confident in the Giants as I was in the Yankees I'd smack talk a little but I'm not too confident in them after the way they've been playing! :headache: That Ladies Night sounds like sooo much fun!! I wish they would do something like that around here for the Giants, including the men with "very little on." ;) How do you get into something like that?!

Hey! Thanks!!
You are a better person then me...I usually talk smack all the time, even when I'm not confident in us. But its gotten very, very bad that I really can't either! This should be good...I'm extra interested since we are both lacking a little bit of confidence in our boys. If our boys get it together, it'll be a good game. If its anything like our last two games, prepare to be ecstatic on Thanksgiving. Our qb was injured and we got DEMOLISHED by the REDSKINS. :sad2: (and also the Chargers, but thats not *as* bad.)

Hey! Thanks!!
You are a better person then me...I usually talk smack all the time, even when I'm not confident in us. But its gotten very, very bad that I really can't either! This should be good...I'm extra interested since we are both lacking a little bit of confidence in our boys. If our boys get it together, it'll be a good game. If its anything like our last two games, prepare to be ecstatic on Thanksgiving. Our qb was injured and we got DEMOLISHED by the REDSKINS. :sad2: (and also the Chargers, but thats not *as* bad.)

As for the Ladies Night, I would go to the Giants website and look around. I'm bored at work tonight, maybe I'll do some research for ya! But I just found out about it during the game, they announced it and I remembered the website. Its DenverBroncos dot com/learnfootball. The first one was called Broncos Football 101 and this next one is 201...because apparently women don't know anything about football. :lmao: Whatever, I'll take it!!

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!!!

I have so much in my life to be thankful for. I hope you all spend this day with your family and friends and realize how lucky you are to have them!

I'm missing my Poppy a lot today and I'm hoping he's up in heaven knowing how much we love him and miss him....and also bringing my Giants some luck to win today! (Sorry Kimmy! haha) 11/28/08 Pop, we'll never forget you :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving Kristen! Aww what you wrote is so true. Hugs to you!

Girl I'm sorry, but I need my Broncos to win today to help my Eagles, sorry. LOL. I doubt it will happen though. The Broncos are falling apart.

Kristen,
I hope you had a great day! And I'm going to bet you Poppy was right there with you and your family today! They always seem to be there when we need them the most!
Ok so I'm leaving tommorrow night around 4 or 6pm we are taking the ferry to Delaware then so on. Text me when you arrive you should have my new number. I have you in mine so I wil definitely be in touch! You and Chris have a safe trip and I'll be seeing you both soon. :thumbsup2

I'm missing my Poppy a lot today and I'm hoping he's up in heaven knowing how much we love him and miss him.... Pop, we'll never forget you :hug:

Oh yeah, he had an awesome Thanksgiving up there! And he's going to be laughing and smiling right along with you on your trip, so have a blast for you and for him! :thumbsup2

Stay safe, have fun, and bring back eleven thousand pictures so that we can also enjoy it with you. :dance3:

Hey!! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!! I bet your Poppy was right along there with you in spirit, just like he will be for your upcoming trip!! :hug:

Hey Kristen! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Sooooo jealous you are leaving so soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter