Birthday Cakes at Disney Restaurant?

ContempRocksmySocks

Earning My Ears
I noticed that some of the restaurants in Disney offer what they call special celebration cakes. I was wondering how much they cost,how big they are, would it be too big for 2 people, and what they look like?? Has anybody ever ordered one of these cakes?? Any info please help!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

i ordered a birthday cake for my fiance at le cellier steakhouse in the canada ws at epcot for him on a recent trip. i made the request when we made the ps (priority seating) and it was $16.00, it was nicely decorated & chocolate & we had leftovers. you can order a specialty cake/dessert in advance for a fee at most wdw signature restaurants. call 407-wdw-dine to make a ps.

chef mickeys at the contemporary does alittle celebration for birthday & regular guests during its character meals. we did this for a cousin on a family trip, cm has a make your own sundae/cupcake area & he loved it.

i know they also do an anniversary table decor & cake at the royal table in cinderellas castle at magic kingdom for anniversaries, my parents did this years back & also got champagne glasses for the occasion. and wdw also has birthday packages aboard the specialty cruises, look under wdwinfo.com

I'd like to see some more feedback on this topic too. We'll be there for my wife's birthday and I'd like to have a cake at the table, for the enjoyment of my young daughter as much as my wife.

At the resort restaurants, Artist Point at WL in particular, if you call ahead, they print out special menus for the whole table that wish the B-day person Happy Birthday when the party is seated. Thought that was a nice touch!

We've done bdays at CP (cupcake and signed birthday card) 1900 Park Fair (cupcake and birthday placemat) and at GG (they provided a small birthday cake and signed birthday card). With the dessert table at the two buffets we opted out of the extra birthday cake. Check with each restaurant because they are all different. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter