Birthday cake for my son

JEL394

Earning My Ears
I saw a cake thread, but it was pages and pages long and I didn't see what I was looking for, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction :)

We will be celebrating our son's 3rd birthday on the last day of our trip. We are staying at Wildnerness Lodge, and planning to be at Hollywood Studios in the morning/lunch, and then going to T-Rex for his birthday dinner/DTD for the evening. Where can/should I order a birthday cake for him? It's just our little family of 5 (2 adults, an infant who won't be eating, and then our 4 and turning 3 year old), so we don't need anything big. Would be neat to get a Mickey or Pirate or dinosaur themed cake if possible. Thanks for any tips!

BTW, we leave in less than 3 weeks, so hopefully it's not a big deal to order this close?

Also, if you look at the first post of the cake thread, there are links to FAQs and other information about ordering cakes.

T-Rex is not a Disney restaurant. If you are looking for Disney to deliver a cake to T-Rex I do not know if you will find that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter