Birthday Cake at WL

cinderstwin

Earning My Ears
I know there have been posts about getting a birthday cake so I thought I would post some information about cakes at WL. We were staying at the WL for my mom's birthday so I got it from Miss Jenny's room service. I called about 3 days before we left home and talked to the front desk. The front desk will take your order. You have white, chocolate or marble cake to pick from. Along with a few different fillings and a few different icings. I ordered the marble cake with chocolate mousse filling and whipped cream icing. It was DELICIOUS!!!! I gave them a time I wanted it delivered and when we got back from the park that night it was on the bed waiting for her. I would definitely get this cake again!!

Thanks for sharing that :) I have been wondering about getting a bday cake for my DD for her birthday trip there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter