Birthday button in DLP?

cajunrose

Earning My Ears
In the states, you can get a button at city hall for your birthday. I am surprising my daughter for her birthday tomorrow with a trip to DLP and forgot her birthday button. Can you get one in DLP like you can in the states? I don't really have time to try to find something in Paris today for her. The button really made her day special in the states...I am hoping for the same over here.

Thanks
Stephenie

Yes, you can go into City Hall and get one from there. It's a sticker rather than a badge. You can choose either a fabric type one or a paper one.

I hope your daughter has a lovely birthday at DLP! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! She's celebrating her 7th birthday tomorrow in DLP only she doesn't know it. She doesn't even know there is a disney in Paris! We are from the states and visiting for 3 weeks. I'm so excited to bring her!

Stephenie

What a lovely surprise!
Are you planning on taking her to Cafe Mickey? I can definiatly recommend the experience! They make a big fuss over birthdays and it's worth ordering a cake for the extra bit of magic! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter