Birthday button designs

Here you go:

Julia.jpg

Hi!
I'm trying to print this off but the colouring on the letters is too light. Can you make it darker or change the lettering to black for me?!?!?

I'd really appreciate it. I need to do these flippin' buttons for Saturday!?!? Argghh!!

Thanks again!

Hi
Are you still doing these? If you are and want to, lol, can you do some My first trip ones? My daughter will be 3, she loves, pooh, ariel, lilo, mickey, Jo Jo, and pocahontas. It would be nice to have a different one for each of our 7 days, but I will be EXTREMELY happy with just a couple!

Thanks, Dana:worship:

Hi!
I'm trying to print this off but the colouring on the letters is too light. Can you make it darker or change the lettering to black for me?!?!?

I'd really appreciate it. I need to do these flippin' buttons for Saturday!?!? Argghh!!

Thanks again!
Here is the revised version. Sorry it didn't print right the first time.

Julia.jpg

Hi
Are you still doing these? If you are and want to, lol, can you do some My first trip ones? My daughter will be 3, she loves, pooh, ariel, lilo, mickey, Jo Jo, and pocahontas. It would be nice to have a different one for each of our 7 days, but I will be EXTREMELY happy with just a couple!

It will be a while, but I'll get to them as soon as I can!

OMG! This is really an amazing idea! I don't really know if the rest of my family will wear these but I am gonna give it a shot. Could you make a Chip and Dale one for my dad. He will be celebrating his 54th Birthday at Disney. Also, if you have the time/chance could you maybe make "We're going to Disney!" buttons. Just a thought. Thank you for considering to make these for me and my family. You do an amazing job!

OMG! This is really an amazing idea! I don't really know if the rest of my family will wear these but I am gonna give it a shot. Could you make a Chip and Dale one for my dad. He will be celebrating his 54th Birthday at Disney. Also, if you have the time/chance could you maybe make "We're going to Disney!" buttons. Just a thought. Thank you for considering to make these for me and my family. You do an amazing job!
I'll be happy to do these for you, but it will be a LONG wait (2 weeks or so).

Would you like your dad's age on the button?

Could I get the "fun" cruise design in post #23 with Celebrating my Birthday-
Disney Style on it. Also, I love the tinkerbell "celebrating my birthday-disney style" design. Any chance you could do a similar one with Stitch? No hurry- our birthday celebration trip isn't until Nov.

Thanks

Could I get the "fun" cruise design in post #23 with Celebrating my Birthday-
Disney Style on it. Also, I love the tinkerbell "celebrating my birthday-disney style" design. Any chance you could do a similar one with Stitch? No hurry- our birthday celebration trip isn't until Nov.

Thanks
I'll add this to my list!

I'll be happy to do these for you, but it will be a LONG wait (2 weeks or so).

Would you like your dad's age on the button?

It is absolutely no problem. Two weeks or even longer will be fine. We are not leaving until September, so take your time.

Actually, I don't know about putting his age on the button. :confused3 He doesnt really like to tell anyone, but I think the design looks much cooler with the age so go ahead and put it on, I guess. If I change my mind, I will let you know. Many thanks. :cheer2:

Hi

Here is your request:

1sttrippooh.jpg

1sttripAriel.jpg

1sttripLilo.jpg

1sttripmickey.jpg

1sttripJoJo.jpg

1sttripPocohantas.jpg

and # 7

1sttripPrincesses.jpg

I caught up quicker than I expected! Here is your request:

GoingtoDW.jpg

And for your Dad, I left his age off - I didn't want him to be too uncomfortable on such a special trip! (I did, however, DISigned a fun button!)

ChipandDaleBD.jpg

DonaldChipDalehowold.jpg

I just found these today! Your designs are awesome!! :worship: We are leaving May 23 for a family reunion in Disneyland. Any ideas would be great! If you don't have time, I truly understand. Thanks

I just found these today! Your designs are awesome!! :worship: We are leaving May 23 for a family reunion in Disneyland. Any ideas would be great! If you don't have time, I truly understand. Thanks
I'll be happy to DISign something for your family reunion at DL. What is the family name(s)?

and a variation of the "Official" WDW birthday button:

StitchWDWBD.jpg

This is so Cute! I love it!

A funny story - I thought it would be cute to make the whole family official looking birthday buttons when we went for my daughter's birthday. She wore a 'real' one and we all wore ones that I had made with the wording changed a little. (like "we are Celebrating DD birthday" or something to that effect) Needless to say, the Cast Members took one look at us and thought we were all having a birthday. After we were all wished a happy birthday 3 separate times in 5 minutes, we realized that the rest of us needed to remove our buttons. The kids got quite a kick out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter