• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday button at AK?

hlbrink

Mouseketeer
My son will be turning five in April, on a day we have scheduled for Animal Kingdom. Where can I request a birthday button for him? We have breakfast ressies @ Tusker House, so it should be a special day!

Guest Relations-it is to the left after you enter the Park(there is also a GR "window" outside the turnstiles).

If you are staying at a WDW Resort,you can get one at the Front Desk/Lobby Concierge.:)

Guest services at Animal Kingdom can assist you with that. If you are staying at a Disney Resort your hotel can also provide you with one. You know he doesn't just have to wear it on his birthday. He can wear it your entire stay. We have done the same in the past and my son enjoyed the well wishes from characters and cast members!

Happy Birthday to your son! Mine will be five as well in Feb. Where has the time gone?!?!

When I was a CM, I always carried them with me (custodian), and the stores always had them.
Hope your son has a magical birthday!!

Thanks everyone! I may get the button our first day there but my daughter is already sad that we won't be there for her birthday as well (Sept) and I don't want to make every day about my son. I told her she was kinda being a spoiled brat and she should just be ecstatic to be going. I guess when you tell a little girl that she is a princess every day, she eventually starts to believe itprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter