birthday buckets

redtulip

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of celebrating my dd's birthday by ordering a birthday bucket when we have lunch at Ariel's Grotto. If I do that, will the princesses wish her a happy birthday when they come by? Will anyone sing to her? And when do they bring the bucket - at the beginning of the meal?

Just wondering if they do anything to make it a bit special, or if they just bring the bucket!!

Thanks in advance for any info you have.

I bought my DD the bucket, it's really not all that great but I'm glad I got it for her. :) She got hers at the end of the meal. She had a birthday hat (we bought it at the Mad Hatter the visit prior to her birthday) that was a giant cake with light up candles on it. LOL She was proudly wearing her birthday hat so all the Princesses wished her a very Happy Birthday. Just mention her birthday when you check in and hopefully they will remind the Princesses it's her big day..or better yet, get her a birthday button so they will be sure to notice!

I would also let them know about the birthday when you make reservations. I'm not sure what they do, but when I called to make reservations and said it was for my daughter's birthday the employee asked me how to spell her name, how old she would be, etc. and then said that the Princesses would come and sing.

Now I have to remember to tell them sing individually, we can't sing Happy Birthday to my daughter, she cries and runs away...

When we went several years ago for my 19h birthday, I had lunch at Ariel's with my DBF and my parents, and my Mom had ordered me a princess birthday bucket. They brought it out with the little cake that it comes with on top with a candle and told everyone to sing for me. I did notice that the princesses did NOT sing. They were clapping and looked happy, but they didn't sing, even the ones that were right near my table. None of them did. I'm assuming because some of them don't have the same singing voices as the original princesses? I'm not sure. But there were quite a few birthdays when I was there and I noticed that with all the birthdays they announced.. The CMs and everyone else did, but not the princesses..

Back to the question. When you call and make your ressies, tell them it's her birthday and they'll make note. Also if she's wearing a birthday button they will see it and the princesses will wish her happy birthday..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter