Birthday at top of the world lounge?

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
We got our waitlist! So that means we'll be at BLT on our daughters 12th birthday! I'd love to celebrate during Wishes at TOTWL. Would they let me bring a cake up there?

Congrats on the waitlist ! I cannot imagine they wouldn't allow you to bring a birthday cake up there , but my only concern would be the limited amount of tables. I've never seen it too crowded up there though I heard it can be around fireworks viewing time. I think you might need to get up there a bit ahead of time for Wishes to guarantee a table ? Have a great time and happy 12th to your daughter. We love BLT :love:

I hope they will! I wonder if I could call the lounge directly and ask?

I was thinking about arriving pretty early and ordering some flatbreads then have some cake before wishes. I wonder if we can order from room service and have it delivered to the lounge. The menu is so small it would be nice to have additional options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter