• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday/Anniversary Celebrations..

billwendy

DIS Veteran
We will be at DLP for my husband and mother in law's birthdays as well as our 10th wedding anniversary...is there anything that would be really nice to do? should we tell waitors of our special occasions?????? any advice would be great!!!

Yes - Tell everyone!!!! They will make a big fuss.

For my daughters 6th Birthday they had her standing on a table while everyone in the restaurant sang happy Birthday and Mary Poppins brought the cake out !!!!

I am sure you won't be standing on tables but you will have a great time anyhow.

Is there a place where you can get "It's my birthday" pins like you can at Disney World? :bounce:

Good, because if the weather cooperates, I'll be at DLP on MY birthday, too!

I have just come back and I was ther for my 18th. They dont do birthday pins, and nobody seemed to notice my badge I had made. The only ppl who did where English and they noticed the day after my bday.

I was really upset as I was told I would have things said and that CM notice these things. :(

I think that is really awful. I would definitely complain. Is it really too much trouble for the Cast Members just to say or do something when it's your birthday and you've made an effort.

Aw, I'm sorry no one noticed your b-day, Princess Aurora. But you can't really complain; you were at Disneyland, after all!

If they don't really recognize birthdays, then I guess I might as well go 10 days post-birthday as on my actual birthday. That's what will fit into my plans better, anyway.

Just got back from France and asked about Birthday trading pins.

They do one pin - It has all the main characters on (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy) and Happy Birthday on it.

Sorry - not much help !!!!

well I will be there ON my birthday-- waking up that morning and going to sleep that night at the Disneyland Hotel! woo hoo! :bounce: So I will check into the Happy Birthday pin. That's in French, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter