Birthday and Anniversary dining suggestions

MamaCoog

Mouseketeer
Im planning a trip for Dec and I need some suggestions. We are going the week in between several special occasions and want to celebrate while we are there. My son will be turning 4 a few days before our trip and I would like to do a character dinner for his birthday during our trip. We are planning to do CM for breakfast one day and the reviews are pretty bad there at dinner. So, the first question is: what restaurant has the best character dinner (for a boy pref)?

Also, we will be celebrating my husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary during our trip. I would like to do a nicer, special dinner for our anniversary but it needs to be somewhere that is kid friendly since we will be dining with a 4yo and 13mo. I would love to do Narcoossees but I would prefer to do that without kids. Any place that would be a semi-romantic/special dinner with little ones?

My favorite kid friendly character dinner is Crystal Palace. It's a buffet so there is lots of food to choose from, and it's very decent food! Always hot and fresh. The best part is the Winnie the Pooh crew of course, which is perfect for the little ones! They are great in making sure the characters are spaced out and perfectly circle the place without missing tables, plus they will tell you the rotation. Whats great to is you can see them coming so you can time your buffet runs!

I want to try CM for breakfast, but have yet too! Let me know how it is!! :woohoo:

Ask for a romantic place where kids can also go. I like San Angel Inn for something like that. It's got a romantic atmosphere all dark with candles on the tables, and the volcano in the back. Plus it's fun enough to keep the kids busy.

Hope you find something that fits your needs! Let me know what you choose! :goodvibes

Thanks for the suggestions! We were planning on trying Crystal Palace for breakfast but I could switch that to dinner. I hadnt thought about San Angel Inn, I will have to look up their menu.

Birthday: Crystal Palace at MK!

Anniversary (playful!): O'hana at the Poly
(refined): Tokyo Dining at Epcot

Our son just turned 5 on Tuesday. We did breakfast at Crystal Palace on Saturday and he liked it but for his birthday dinner we did the Castle and he was in awe. He loved eating in a castle and then meeting all the princesses. He's not really in to them nor their movies but he became so giddy when they would come tot he table. He said that was his favorite meal the whole week and yet we had also done Chef Mickey's (breakfast - food was much better at Crystal Palace) and Norway's Princess dinner.

The Castle could also be a great place to celebrate your anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter