Birth Certificates?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. DH lost his certificate awhile ago and we want to order a new one on line, so we can order our passports. Has anyone ordered one on line? I went on a site and said it was like $65.00. My brother did his three daughters last year and we don't think it was that much per person. Where do we start?

the last one we got was $87
but we needed it fast so paid extra

I had to order a replacement birth certificate last year, I believe I payed $35.00 online and received it in about 10 working days. It was quick and easy.

Go to Service Ontario follow steps it will cost 35.00 for replacement,a word of advice try to answer all the questions even though it may lead you to believe you dont need to.I had my application come back because I didnt include my fathers place of birth,in the grand scheme of things its irrelivant but they can be picky,just be warned.If they do send it back it will take 3-6 wks if not they have a 15 day online guarantee.

We ordered one a week and a half ago for our newborn daughter. I think it was $25 and we had it in 2 business days by Purolator. I was inmpressed

All you really need is the short (card) version of the BC to apply for a passport. I think the long version costs more.

We ordered one and I agree, it was $35. Of course, the one we were replacing was found after ordering ;)

I believe it took around 10 days to get, it takes longer if you don't have all of the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter