Birkenstocks????

I just returned from the foot doc, very bad heel pain. I have tendonitious in my Achilles. I was wearing birks when I went to the doc and he said they are very good shoes and give you plenty of arch support. I asked him about croc's and he said well they are ok if all you want is a cushion to walk on- but don't have any good support..
He said keep wearing the birks...I do think it is time for a new pair though..got to get them broke in before the end of September...

I have worn mine in the rain, not by choice, and they do dry out in a couple of days, make sure you seal up your cork beds before you head down for WDW.

Bev

Forgot to mention that Orlando's has a Birkenstock outlet store in the Betz Factory Outlet Mall. So we are planning to shop for more Birkis. :thumbsup2

toocooltobeMom said:
Love my "birkenstock" so much that I am leaving my walking shoes behind. :thumbsup2
I've been wearing Birks for about 6 years now. I just realized that I haven't had on a pair of walking shoes at WDW in years. I can walk for miles in the Birks.

I have some Crocs, and they are ever so comfy but do not provide the support that the Birks do. My feet don't hurt with Crocs (and they are great for hips), but my feet do get more tired with Crocs than with the Birks.

I love my Birkis.
I must say though, that I cannot wear them if I'm going to be on my feet a long time and walking alot. They are comfortable, but I need more support for my feet and ankles when in Disney World.
Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter