• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bippity boppity boutique

jillianjigs7

DVC Member
Does anyone know what princesses there are to pick from?
I am taking my 4 (almost 5) year old in December and CANNOT WAIT!! Just wondering what our choices would be?!

Someone told me its a good idea to buy the dresses at home just to make sure you get what you want. They sometimes run out of dresses. I know the last thing i want is a meltdown because they ran out of Belle. When I called them they confirmed you can drop off the dresses and they will hold them until your appt.

Oh goodness. I definitely wouldn't want that to happen! I will definitely consider that!!! Although, I paid for the BIG package - which included a dress, shoes, the whole 9 yards. I would hope they would have something. I guess I should call them! :)

Costume choices may include Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida.

Someone told me its a good idea to buy the dresses at home just to make sure you get what you want. They sometimes run out of dresses. I know the last thing i want is a meltdown because they ran out of Belle. When I called them they confirmed you can drop off the dresses and they will hold them until your appt.

When we tried to do this in 2012, they refused to hold our dress stating they can not be responsible for it until our appointment time. We had to shove the dress (a $250 limited edition Rapunzel wedding dress) in a locker until the appointment.

Perhaps they have changed their policy...but I would not trust a word that a cast member said unless you were talking to someone directly in the store...which I am not sure how you would do that.

Too many times I have found the person on the phone when make reservations, etc. had misinformation. I had one lady argue with me about changes in opening hours saying I was wrong about a change in hours...when in fact the operating hours HAD changed (resulting in me having to change our BBB reservations).

Our 3 year old is wearing the same dress next week and we are planning on placing it in a locker again upon entering the park. But will definitely stop by and see if this policy has changed! Fingers crossed!

We went in July and my DD had saved her own money (about $250) for the big BBB package. She is 9 and I was concerned they would not have the XL costume in her choice of princess. So we ended up down sizing, she found her dress and bought it a few days before the appt, picked out a matching stuffed animal (she picked Tangled and got Pasqual) and we paid for the "professional" pics....she saved a good chunk of money doing this. Now being 9 she did not care about the wand and big tacky tiara that come with the big package she loved having the stuffed animal more...(doesn't come with shoes) plus I wanted her to walk in good shoes all day. She was happy because that more $$$$ to spend else where!! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter