Bippity Boppity Boutique HairPieces buying seperatley?

ElizabethSwann86

Earning My Ears
does anybody know , if you can just go into the boutique and buy one of the hairpieces without doing the whole thing and having to pay the 49 bucks, cause I have seen some of the hairpieces on ebay and was wondering how people got them without going to the boutique?

Not sure about the BBB but at DTD in the big disney store they have the tiara/crown it was about $16.00 last year, $10. mickey barrette, pink hair was $10.00 I think.

Why not consider going to the Main Street Barber Shop? We took my 10 year old daughter there and they did a really great job with a wild and colorful hairdo-for-a-day with confetti and it was very reasonable- like under $10 if I recall correctly. She got looks and comments all day long, especially from other cast members who complimented her. We made a reservation at the Barber Shop for 12 noon and were in and out in 15-20 minutes. One of the best things we did at MK.

We bought the crown on our last visit and they sell lots of hair clips bows etc at downton disney. I am not sure you can buy the hair. I am sure if you got a hair piece from Sally Beauty supply or anywhere else and some glitter that it would be fun.

I have seen the hair pieces and crowns at several shops ....definately at DTD in the store where BBB is actually located and at some shops in MK, too. It will probably cost about $20-$25 for the hair and crown. After I took DD to BBB the next day, I was able to re-create the look for her with the hair piece , crown and glitter spray .

I would have to say though, that since you already plan to spend abut $25 to get the materials, it might be worth considering the full BBB experience. I saved for several weeks so I could take DD. It was worth the $50...the other packages were waaay out of my price range...The Fairy God Mothers In Training are lots of fun and DD was treated liek royalty. I even noticed how all thru the rest of the day, the CMs paid lots of extra attention to her. It might just have been coincidence, but we have been several times before and that has not happened ??

No matter what you decide,,,,have FUN!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter