Bippity Boppity Boutique - Frozen???

ocspartan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a recent experience with the Bippity Boppity Boutique on the Fantasy? Was wondering if they've added Frozen (specifically Elsa) as a costume option?

Has anyone had a recent experience with the Bippity Boppity Boutique on the Fantasy? Was wondering if they've added Frozen (specifically Elsa) as a costume option?

Not sure, but we found a cute Elsa dress and crown on the Disneystore website for around $30. We are just going to bring it with us to the boutique. That's always an option.
:goodvibes

I just checked this morning doing a fake BBB booking and it still wasn't a princess option to choose Anna or Elsa.

I read on another forum that due to the popularity of both Anna and Elsa that BBB was not going to be doing any costuming. Plus that they the outfits are backordered and was not expected to have a new shipment until late May. I went to my local Disney store yesterday and they stated that the were out of the Elsa costumes, but they were looking to get a shipment in about 2 weeks.

I read on another forum that due to the popularity of both Anna and Elsa that BBB was not going to be doing any costuming. Plus that they the outfits are backordered and was not expected to have a new shipment until late May. I went to my local Disney store yesterday and they stated that the were out of the Elsa costumes, but they were looking to get a shipment in about 2 weeks.

Thx, was at a d store recently and was told something that made sense, bc of the frozen demand, they are holding back some merchandise, until mid march to coincide with the DVD release bc they've done so many pre-sales of the DVD with the attached coupon, perfect time to get more spending when everyone picks up the DVD... And seems to coincide with the timing everyone else is talking about.

Seems strange that they would say "because it's so popular" they weren't going to do frozen at bbb,

There were no frozen options in BBB in January. I have yet to snag an Elsa dress - I wake up every weeknight around 2am to check the disneystore restock! Dds birthday is in July, so I have time, but point being you'll be hard pressed to find an Elsa dress anywhere by on ebay until at least March, and possibly later than that.

We must have gotten lucky--my daughter went to BBB in MK in December, and she got an Elsa makeover (though she did get the last Elsa dress in her size).

FWIW, if you have a long-haired blond, Elsa's hair is easy to do. You just need some "stiff" hair gel to get the front to stay back in that poufed way. I was able to do DD6's hair in 15 minutes. I just had her flip her hair and brushed it out upside-down, then flipped it back and french-braided it to the left without brushing it again.

As to the dress, that's under construction here. I am NOT doing a corset-top for a 6yo; it is just a simple chemise dress with a detachable watteau train that leaves her arms bare. The snowflakes are being done with stencils and glitter fabric spray paint. I've adapted the design of the RL dress that Lupita Nyongo wore to the Golden Globes this year, which is close to the original, but much more comfortable, especially when you use elastic at the neckline.

lupita-Nyongo-439x705.jpg

Not going until December, but I wanted to bump this, keep it active until some Frozen reports start showing up. I've got two daughters, age 2 & 4, who already play as Anna & Elsa respectively. They each have their own favorites among the other princesses, but if Anna & Elsa were an option this would be far and away their first choice.

I am going in Nov, I am a concierge guest and asked the land concierge if it was a option. No dice.:sad2:

I was on the Fantasy Oct 4-11 and took my daughter to BBB. They didn't have any Elsa dresses for purchase but they did have the green Anna dress and the other "main" princess dresses. We had purchased an Elsa dress on our own a few months ago so my daughter wore it for her BBB makeover.

We did BBB on the fantasy the first week of sept and they had both Anna and Elsa dresses in there.

I was on the Fantasy Oct 4-11 and took my daughter to BBB. They didn't have any Elsa dresses for purchase but they did have the green Anna dress and the other "main" princess dresses. We had purchased an Elsa dress on our own a few months ago so my daughter wore it for her BBB makeover.

Really? I was on the same cruise and my daughters did BBB, one was Elsa and the other Anna. They got the dresses at BBB. Perhaps they ran out before your daughter did it? We were there on Tuesday and they seemed to have lots of dresses.

Edit: Edit to say that we were not able to select Elsa or Anna online before the cruise. We found out about it during the cruise and went to BBB the first day to change their reservations to Elsa and Anna.

Really? I was on the same cruise and my daughters did BBB, one was Elsa and the other Anna. They got the dresses at BBB. Perhaps they ran out before your daughter did it? We were there on Tuesday and they seemed to have lots of dresses.

Edit: Edit to say that we were not able to select Elsa or Anna online before the cruise. We found out about it during the cruise and went to BBB the first day to change their reservations to Elsa and Anna.

We went the afternoon of formal night. I think that was Monday? Weird. I remember looking at the dresses and didn't see any Elsa ones. but maybe I confused them with Cinderella dresses. and I could've sworn I heard one of the fairy godmothers tell a family that they were out of Elsa dresses. Well, I'm glad it worked out for your girls and they were able to be Elsa and Anna! :)

We were on the Fantasy at the beginning of September. They were not listed as options when I booked with shoreside concierge, however there were both Anna & Elsa dresses, as well as Merida.

Just got off the Fantasy this morning and they had both Elsa and Anna in the BBB as well as Mickey's Mainsail.

Edited to add: They also had the orange and black Halloween Minnie Mouse dress as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter