Bippity Boppity Boutique for my wife??

PerryFamily

Earning My Ears
I hope this isn't a silly question. My wife always dreamed of going to Disney World as a child, but sadly she didn't get to go until we were married. We have 2 boys and she misses the "princess" stuff a great deal. I asked her jokingly if she wanted to do the Bippity Boppity Boutique when we go in September. She replied "I would LOVE to!". So my question is can I surprise her with this? Can adults participate? Do they have sizes of whatever it is they do that will fit an adult?

I hope this isn't a silly question. My wife always dreamed of going to Disney World as a child, but sadly she didn't get to go until we were married. We have 2 boys and she misses the "princess" stuff a great deal. I asked her jokingly if she wanted to do the Bippity Boppity Boutique when we go in September. She replied "I would LOVE to!". So my question is can I surprise her with this? Can adults participate? Do they have sizes of whatever it is they do that will fit an adult?

There is an age maximum, I believe it is 12yo.

No, the age limit is 12.

The upper age limit is 12 so no she can't go.

It seems like it was raised to keep the older "girls" away. :goodvibes

No you can't do it as an adult. Disney florist has a couple great packages available. My husband planners carriage ride at port Orleans and had the proclaim her a princess package delivered there. Had that real princess feeling and a lowly keepsake. You might want to consider dinner in the castle with huge princess slipper dessert lots of creative ideas for adults.

My wife did it with my daughter a few years ago and they never said anything to us.

The age limit was imposed a couple of years ago. Your wife probably did it when they were still letting adults in. The age limit is now 12.

To the OP, your wife can get an appointment at Pirate's League and get a mermaid makeover. They allow adult appointments. Or you can get her a spa treatment as previously suggested along with a mani/ pedi and surprise her with a crystal tiara from Arribas Bros.

My wife did it with my daughter a few years ago and they never said anything to us.

They just changed it a few years ago, so your family probably was there before the change. It's a firm 12 year old limit.

Or you can get her a spa treatment as previously suggested along with a mani/ pedi and surprise her with a crystal tiara from Arribas Bros.

A diamond tiara would be even better. Then she'd REALLY feel like a princess! princess:

Em

When I head into MK I pitstop in the barber shop and I ask them to sprinkle me with some pixie dust of course there is no fanfare attached but I always leave smiling and it truly makes me feel like a "princess" running around the park.

Kelly

She could do the Mermaid at Pirates League - it is a sparkly Princessy look, but there is no age limit. DH and I don't have kids are we are going to do the Pirates League this year for something fun.

How sweet of you to think of this! As a mom if 3 boys who avoid princesses like the plague, I would LOVE to be treated to a spa service at the GF (as a pp suggested) how about a little spa package at GF & then take her for afternoon tea?

Another idea is to book her a meal in the castle or one of the other princess meals.
The boys may initially think it's a terrible idea (depending on their age) but my boys have always had a good time at the meals we've gone to for their sister.
There's something cool about eating in the castle no matter who you are. :thumbsup2

Thanks you all so much for the responses! I'll use one or all of your ideas to make her feel like a princess.

No you can't do it as an adult. Disney florist has a couple great packages available. My husband planners carriage ride at port Orleans and had the proclaim her a princess package delivered there. Had that real princess feeling and a lowly keepsake. You might want to consider dinner in the castle with huge princess slipper dessert lots of creative ideas for adults.

:confused3 Wonders what this "lowly keepsake" was......:rotfl:

I definitely vote for eating in the castle. I feel like a princess every time we eat there. princess: And if she wants to visit the princesses in Town Square, a "no grumbling" pledge from the boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter