• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIppity Boppity Boutique and Photo Pass +

TxYates

Earning My Ears
I've heard conflicting reports - I bought PP+ so does it include the photos from BBB or do I still need to purchase the photo package separately?

Q. Are images captured at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique included with my Disney PhotoPass+ purchase?

R. Photos captured during a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformation will be scanned to your Disney PhotoPass+ card for no additional charge. Please note that you will not receive prints but your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique images will be included in your Disney PhotoCD.

Even though you aren't buying the package because it comes with your photo plus card, ask for the cardboard frame that they give people who do buy it. My friend took her daughter and had the plus but still asked for the frame and the guy gave her one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter