• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bingo??

As I recall children could play but could not accept prized (must be over 18.

It is rather expensive - something like $35 a session and that was one card for each of five games, maybe 6. It does add up over the week.

My DH and DD10 loved bingo. They got very addicted. I think they only missed 1 session. They won 1 time but it did not cover all the other sessions. But it is a GREAT form of entertainment!!! It was $35 for 5 games and $50 with an extra bonus card for the jackpot game.

The prices above sound right. We played one night, just did not get much out of it for the money. The people running it were very friendly, but $50 was a lot to spend when you were done in say 20 min. JMHO

I was a bingo addict too. There is a 5 game card for $35.00 or a smaller card for $15.00 (I think) but if you hang out by the Goofy pool during the day, they always give away a few free card for final jackpot bingo.

We sailed on the Wonder recently and had fun at bingo. The cost is $20 or $35 depending on the size of the cards for adults. Kids can play a "kids pack" which costs $10 and is one card for each game. My kids were happy with that. We won three times, for a total of $280. The cruise was 1/3 empty (thanks to horrible hurricane Jeanne!) and the final prize was around $1000. I didn't win that but did win a $3000 jackpot on Celebrity last year (had to split it though!) It was a lot of fun.

Who's the Bingo King on the Wonder?

I just returned from the 10/9 Magic and played bingo. The cost was 25 for three cards per game. It was 35 for 6 cards per game and two door prize tickets. For 5o dollars you get 6 cards for 4 games, extra cards( I think 3) for the last jackpot game and some door prize tickets.

:Pinkbounc :crazy:

It was fun but did not last very long.....However I did win the first game and won $132.00 tax free!!

As a bingo "addict," I have to say that the odds of winning one of the regular games are much better if you play at the beginning of the cruise. $35, in my opinion, is a lot to spend for a chance to win $100-$300 (+-) and I want to maximize my chances. For the jackpot game, you must "fill the card" within 46 or 47 numbers, which is extremely difficult. Usually it takes 55 or more numbers to fill the card. By the end of the week, the game moved from the nightclub to the theatre because of the high number of players. The jackpot went for over $2,100 and was split by two players and, with all the people playing, I think it still took over 60 numbers to get the bingo.

But, it's a lot of fun! Yeah Baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter