• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bingo

Carrie800

Earning My Ears
I love playing bingo! Has anyone ever won while playing on board any of the ships? If so, how much did you spend and how much did you win?

I love bingo too! It is so much fun on the ships. I'm probably the wrong person to answer this as I have the worst luck. Let's just say I've spent a lot but I've only won a DCL hat and key chain. LOL Doesn't stop me from going back. In fact I'm looking forward to it on my cruise in June!

We play a couple times every cruise and spend about $50/session. We won $674 on our last cruise and it immediately went to booking our next cruise!!

Last time we sailed we played twice. Spent $50, but only won a raffel prize, A day pass at the spa. Was a lot of fun though.

We were on the Fantasy earlier this month. Played one day for $50. Won $430! Also won the photo package from Shutters. Wasn't going to push my luck by playing another day! Good luck!

Love BINGO Won on first Cruise first time playing. Play every time we Cruise. Can't wait for July to get the here

We have won a couple times - no more than $200 or so. On our cruise over New Years, the final jackpot went to one winner and it was over $10,000.

Years ago won $438 playing. Haven't played in a while...maybe I should start warming up for July :)

I've played one time on my last cruise where I had a little bit of extra OBC that I hadn't used. First time I played on the ship, and won the first game. It was about $130 as I split it with another winner. Most of it went to extra gratuities for my excellent servers and stateroom host.

I love bingo! Once DH won $180. I won a facial during a different Bingo session that same trip. Another time we got a mickey luggage tag from an "everyone wins" Bingo session, they were also giving away fun hats and mickey ears , necklaces and earrings.

Years ago on some of the first Mexican Riviera cruises, my friend won the over $5,600 jackpot. My father watched in awe as they counted out the cash on the piano in the lobby. It was great.

We played twice, spent 40 bucks each time and didn't win either time. The tables that win are typically the ones where the family had multiple electronic bingo machines, which is like 80 bucks or so for two of the machines. At least that's who won when we played both times. It was fun though, the cast members are always funny and dancing around and stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter