• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bingo and WWTBAM Winners come forth

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Have you ever won at Bingo and if so any big winners.

I won on our cruise, It was $179.

I was very happy winning at all, couldn't believe it.

There has to be a DISer out there that has won the JACKPOT. (Although I think we would have heard)

Lets see who has won BINGO!!!!

Also any big winners at Who wants to be a Mousketeer? Any cruise winners?

Joanna

Yes, I won Bingo TWICE in one session on my cruise last December. The first time I played...people were cursing me. ;)

I split both jackpots and won about $300, I think.

I won one game for $157.00 and DH won once for $215.00.

Jennifer

DS and I won $175 credit on 8/16 cruise playing Mouseketeer. They asked us real hard questions. If he had been the first one picked I was up to the $225 question and didn't use any lifelines. I guess he shouldn't have said that "My Mom is pretty good" when asked about knowing Disney Trivia.

Our friends who were traveling with us on $250 at Bingo on the 5/17 cruise. We never won but I still love to play.

MJ

MJ...Just an FYI, we are booked on the 8/28/04 Western cruise. We are currently sailing with 4 families and 2 more maybe's. Check out the prices. It is an excellent deal. We Get home before school starts. Think about it.:D

Joanna

On the 8/9 Magic cruise, my son won $182 in bingo, and I won $175 shipboard credit on Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer. Neither of us could believe it!

We won a couple of times at bingo--including the raffle at one session for the $200 jewelry store gift certificate for Cozumel.

I was SO mad at myself in Bingo one day. I was one of the "had bingo" people! I was doing 2 cards and watching over my then almost 14 month old. I forgot to mark one of the spaces and by the time I realized it (two numbers later) it was too late! I would have had the jackpot to myself (not in the number of plays necessary for the BIG money--but the big one for the day) :mad: :mad: :mad: Make sure you keep a check on those numbers!

Sue Ellen

We went on our first cruise in May and DW was picked for Mousketeer. She chose DS8 to be her helper. The first 2 guests before her did not do well at all. The suspense was killing the rest of us as they worked their way up the ladder. Yes they actually did make it all the way to the free cruise!!! We couldn't believe it. They told us that somebody wins about once every 3 months. I saw this thread because I am back on the board planning our "free" cruise which we are taking in January.

In May of 2002, on our first cruise, I won $80 on WWTBAM. I had it up higher, and choked. No one told me that I could have taken one of the kids with me...we might've done better. Still, it's neat to have the pin. And it was a lot of fun!

I was incredibly lucky and won a 7 night cruse for 2 playing Wh wants to be a mouseketeer on the 8/30 cruise. We had a great time, and it was wonderful knowing that we have another opportunity to go back.:) :)

WOW CONGRATULATIONS. When did you rebook it for or did you not yet?

WTG

Joanna

Originally posted by watiii
We went on our first cruise in May and DW was picked for Mousketeer. She chose DS8 to be her helper. The first 2 guests before her did not do well at all. The suspense was killing the rest of us as they worked their way up the ladder. Yes they actually did make it all the way to the free cruise!!! We couldn't believe it. They told us that somebody wins about once every 3 months. I saw this thread because I am back on the board planning our "free" cruise which we are taking in January.
Was this the May 17th Eastern? Sounds VERY familiar!! ;)

I won one of the first sessions of bingo, so my winnings were "only" $93. ;)

cruise and on our first cruise his seat was picked to get the free giant stuffed minnie and mickey for the kids that they give away at the end .

Ginny

DD and I won $150 on WWTBAM on the Western last year. Gave it to DD to spend on all the stuff I'd spent the rest of the week telling her she couldn't have in the gift shop! (I kept the pin tho!)

I won $80 on WWTBAM - choked on the question above the $80 one. My dad was the one who was supposed to go up, but he (and 15 other people in our group) pointed straight at me instead. And then I choked. *sigh* It was a lot of fun, though!

Diane-

Yes we were on May 17 Eastern. We tried Bingo too but didn't have any luck there. Congratulations. Our free cruise is January 17-24, 2004. I hope the dates are still lucky for us!

I won the free cruise on 10/14/03 and already traded in the voucher for the Eastern/Antigua-7day-cruise departing 10/02/04.
It was the day of my life as it was my wife's birthday and we agreed upon not giving anything to each other for our birthdays (Mine was 10/10) - But suddenly I had the most wonderful present for her :sunny:
I was especially proud of myself as I'm not a native English-speaker and an American lady dropped out at $80 and a gentleman from the UK at $175 before me.
But I tell you what: For the remainder of the cruise I couldn't go anywhere on the ship or on Casatay Cay without people congratulaing me - It was great!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter