Bill Cosby Bust at HS

Lance Armstrong is still in the America video in Epcot too. I don't think these things are high on Disneys priority list:laughing:

i don't think disney has enough disgraced/troubled stars on property honestly. keep cosby, keep michael jackson and ADD Mike Tyson, definitely need more Robert Downey Jr (probably couldn't mention iron man because the universal rights), maybe have a whole actors crack binge section with Charlie Sheen. Pee Wee Herman would be great too.

i don't think disney has enough disgraced/troubled stars on property honestly. keep cosby, keep michael jackson and ADD Mike Tyson, definitely need more Robert Downey Jr (probably couldn't mention iron man because the universal rights), maybe have a whole actors crack binge section with Charlie Sheen. Pee Wee Herman would be great too.

I think HS is gonna further integrate Cosby as part of Villains Unleashed 2015 lol

Have you seen some of the people ESPN hires and has on staff? Do you really think Disney is concerned with the background of people who are represented or work for them?

I wish I could like this more than once...:rotfl2:

Bill Cosby hasn't been charged with anything, but at this point you have to seriously have your head in the sand if you can't see that he is a serial rapist. Being a rapist, there's not much a comparison to people like Robert Downey Jr. or Charlie Sheen. I do see the comparison to Michael Jackson, but the difference there is that 1) there was a LOT less evidence and 2) he was tried and found not guilty, in at least instance.

Also - serious LOL to the villains unleashed joke. Thank you :)

What's wrong with Robert Downey, Jr.? Sure, he's had his drug problem, but he's been clean and sober for many years. He's a fine example of someone turning their life around. I mean, if someone is going to suggest Robin Williams, it's the same thing really.

There was a guy that was famous in the 90's. He was accused of just about as much stuff as Bill Cosby. Can't Remember his name...But, for some reason, about half the people didn't have a problem with it. And, there is an attraction, that features a likeness of him, in The Magic Kingdom.

To those presuming him innocent: Would you encourage your daughter to have a drink with Bill Cosby if he offered to help her career?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter