Bikes near Serenity Bay

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
Can you rent bikes somewhere close to Serenity Bay? Or do you need to go to the bike rental area closer to the family beaches?
Thanks

It's a short bike ride from the rental to Serenity Bay, and there's places to leave your bike there.

on our last cruise we rented from the family area. I told the cm that we were going to end up in serenity bay and he said, no problem, I could leave the bike at the rental stand there. he explained where it was. when we got there the cm said no, since we did not rent from that stand we could not leave the bikes and we had to take them back to the family beach. sooooo we took them back to the family beach and I ask the cm if he was clear or did he make an error in telling us that. he insisted that I could have left it at serenity bay, that it didn't matter which stand you rented from.
from this I take it you can rent from serenity bay.

We were there a couple of weeks ago and you could definitely rent them at Serenity Bay.

We picked up our bikes right at the entrance to Serenity Bay 2 weeks ago.

We had a great time riding around on a bright beautiful day.

I left my bike at serenity bay even though I had checked it out at the family beach station. There were bikes parked there and I just parked mine near the others. I never signed it in or anything, and there wasn't anyone to check in with so I just left it.

I was never charged for it, and even at check out they just said to take a bike and didn't know which we took or if we took 6 instead of 2.

It's not like you can steal them!

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter