Bike Rentals

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
DD and I are taking my other DD's 2 year old to Disney soon.
Yesterday my granddaughter saw DD's climbing helmet on the chest of drawers and decided it was a bike helmet and she wanted a bike ride. Until I saw her looking at the helmet I was confused with where she got the idea. She knows we are taking her to Disney, but typical of a 2 year old she has no sense of when this is happening so everyday she is expecting to leave for our adventure.:goodvibes

We got to thinking that it might be fun to do a bike ride while at one of the resorts but I can not remember who rents bikes and what kind of bikes they rent. I know that CSR use to rent the surrey type bikes because we did it as a family of 4 once but the last few times we have walked by the stand it was closed up.

So who rents bikes that can be peddled by 2 adults and have room for a 2 year old to ride along?:confused3

The Boardwalk, POR, CBR, WL although I'm not sure if WL rents surrey bikes.

Thanks for the responses. I had no idea so many places had bikes. Maybe we will have to try it at more than one place.:cool1::thumbsup2

We rented a surrey bike at POR and loved it! The path is prescribed, you can't just go where you want to, but we had never visited POR and the grounds were lovely.

We had tried to rent at the Boardwalk but didn't realize that our kids (10 and 8 at the time) weren't tall enough to pedal. They wanted to put us in a 2-person surrey bike with the 10yo between us and the 8yo in the basket up front. She took one look at the basket and said, "I am NOT riding in that thing!" So we waited until later in our vacation when my sister joined us and got a 4-person surrey at POR.

I would think SSR, OKW, or WL would be nice if they are properties you have not visited. I do think all bike rentals had limited hours- thinking they didn't open until 10 or 11am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter