• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bike Racks at Wilderness Lodge?

westjones

DIS Veteran
If we go over to Wilderness Lodge to eat, are there bike racks to lock up our bikes at the Lodge? We didn't notice any when we were over there a couple years ago, but we didn't look too closely.
Thanks,
DJ

Down at the beach area by the bike rentals are some bike racks where you can lock up your bikes. We've also locked them up on trees and poles before and not had any complaints.

Thanks! I saw a couple bikes locked to the poles near the bus stop, but I wasn't sure if it was 'OK' to do that or not. I wonder why they don't have more bike racks around the lodge. That is part of the fun of staying in that area---BIKING!

DJ

I've seen bikes from guests at the campground locked up at the bike racks at the marina at the WL...don't think it was an issue.

We have biked all the way to the Contemporary before. We didn't have our children with us and would not recommend it for children. However, we took the path from the campground to the Lodge and then through the Lodge parking lot back to the main road that leads to the Contemporary. We locked up our bikes outside the hotel (can't remember where) and didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Before the Wilderness Lodge was build the bike path from the campground to the Lodge used to extend all the way the road that leads to the Contemporary. Just a bit of trivia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter