Biggest Loser "No Excuses" 2012 Team Challenge for Losers and Maintainers!!!

Sorry everyone I've been MIA the last few weeks.

I went to Disney with bestie last week and it had its ups and downs (mostly downs) this trip. I had a lot of health problems give me issues and I spent most of the trip taking it easy and spending time doing what my body could handle. I did a LOT of walking around Coronado Springs Resort. I have to say for having never stayed at a moderate before it was INCREDIBLE! The only thing I didn't like is we were back in the Ranchero section (VERY back of property) and I had no cell signal at all. I literally had to walk all the way to the sidewalks that lead to the bus stops to get any sort of signal.

Disney has totally gone wireless and do not have ethernet chords (at least not in our room) anymore. Luckily, we don't live far away and I have an ethernet chord at my house. Alan brought me one and I was able to use internet on my laptop. Yes, they are wireless but the operating system I have on my laptop (Vista) is not compatible with Disney's wireless, go figure.

We were on the basic dining plan and I have to say I didn't do that bad with meal selections. I brought stuff from home to eat for breakfast (yogurts and granola bars). I had also brought along my reusable water mug so I could refill it all the time. I was really impressed by the counter service at The Rix Lounge at the resort. There was only one meal I ate that I wasn't impressed with (chicken caesar wrap). The only other meal I wasn't impressed with at all was the shrimp scampi at Tony's at Magic Kingdom. I normally really like that restaurant but that meal wasn't good. The awesome news is I LOST WEIGHT while there!! I was 208 the morning we left for the resort. When I returned and weighed myself Wednesday morning (came home late Tuesday afternoon) I was 207.6! No its not a lot of weight but I was still shocked.

I had my pedometer with me on that trip and I averaged about 16 miles over the course of that 1 week. The longest day was 3.36 miles and that was split between a few hours at Animal Kingdom and all the walking I did at the resort that day.

Bestie is coming back in December to see me. I told her "Don't expect to spend a week at Disney because I'll have just been there for my birthday." I honestly believe the December trip will be the last time I see her in quite some time for a few reasons:

1. I'm hoping to be working beginning part of next year
2. There was just something about this trip that I just felt was "off". Either I'm just getting tired of Disney trips with friends or we're growing apart. I couldn't really put my finger on it but I just felt she was not thrilled with all my health conditions. She kept telling me she understood but I'm sorry body language speaks VOLUMES.

I was really annoyed that every time I suggested something I wanted to do she blew me off. Example: I LOVE Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom. I haven't been riding Space Mountain for quite some time because with my bad leg its just a really hard ride to get on and off of so I avoid it. She got all "Well, if your not going to ride Space Mountain there's not anything to do over in Tomorrowland. I want to go to Fantasy Land."

I understand she only gets vacation once a year but come on! This is MY vacation too!! By that point I was pissed off and between my legs and feet killing me (almost in tears during Wishes) I went back to the resort.

I have no problem going to Disney with others but when you totally just balk at what I want to do that's when I get mad.

I'll be back later to do a little catching up. I'm going to swim some laps.

Happy Saturday all! :goodvibes

Tracey, hope the shopping trip was a success! :)

Christopher, nice to see you! :wave2: I was wondering how you were doing.

Lynda, I don't think I would appreciate a drill sgt "helping" me, even if he was my spouse. :flower3: Keep up the good work!

Melinda, hope you had a great run today! :cool2:

Your next half must be soon after mine at the end of the month. I did my last long run today -- 14 very long and sometimes boring miles. Thank goodness you can't go too slow on those long runs! ;)

Are you on MFP? Buffy, CC, and I have a tracking streak going because we all seem to be having some troubles with that one. Please join us! :flower3:

Susan, so glad that your daughter is okay. :hug: Pixiedust: that she is back soon. And that the kitties turn the corner. :cat:

quotd: Friday:

What motivates you more--- a goal or your health.

My health for sure. ::yes::

quotd Sat: What's your favorite veggie and fruit?

Favorite veggies are roasted root vegetables: potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onions.

Favorite fruit would be berries: strawberry, blueberry, huckleberries. :teeth:

Dona, sounds like a wonderful graduation ceremony. I know you are so proud! :goodvibes

Woohoo!! Down 1 pound which puts me at 10 pounds lost since I starting WISHing!
Will add my clippie later, on my phone and it's causing me fits.

Woo hoo, Buffy! :woohoo: Nice job on the tracking streak, too!

Kristina, that is quite an accomplishment posting a loss after a WDW trip! :)

WISHing all of you a very Happy Mother's Day! :flower3:

Good evening everyone.

Just got back from photographing a wedding and reception with some friends. It was really fun. About to go edit so I haven't read any posts, though it seems like not very many have been on since yesterday.

Had cake, chocolate fountain, bread. I estimated my calories on MFP and I should still be within 300 cals of my goal over so it sounds good to me! The cake was soooo delicious. :goodvibes

So far having a great visit with my parents! Went to Ash's soccer game (they WON!) and then came home, ate lunch and took my parents shopping in NH. Came home and we went to a spaghetti supper at the fire dept in town. I had donated a massage for their raffle. Won't know for a month if I won anything. I did ok with food today. No exercise except for the massage I gave this morning.

Church in the morning and then steak tips on the grill. Not much else tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

I am up a little this week but ok with it as my denim capris fit! I hope to get out walking tomorrow or Monday morning. I am volunteering in Izzie's class in the Am and then Mom and I will go get her blood tests done and then go to a WalMart somewhere. There are shirts that I want to get more of for working out and the cruise!

Watching the car race right now. Girls are about to head to bed. Ash has been cleaning her room most of the afternoon. We need to pack for her Nature's Classroom trip week after next.

I think I might read some more tonight of Hunger Games.

Next Friday is the Relay for Life in our town. Ashleigh and I are both walking. I talked to the head of my team this morning. I told her that my parents were interested in walking the Survivors lap and she asked for their sizes for t-shirts and also said we were all welcome to attend the Survivors dinner after the lap. I'm going to put lots of podcasts on my ipod to listen to that night. She does a lot of fundraisers so I'm going to recruit her to help with some of our GKTW fundraisers. She has been on one of their trips before.

Happy Mother's Day!

TTFN :tigger:

Hello all! :woohoo:

Friday QOTD: Exercise for my health motivates me. Fortunately I do not have any health issues, but I am getting older, so I want to make sure and keep it that way.

Saturday QOTD: I'm not sure I have an absolute favorite vegetable. I like most of them. Vegetables I like best grilled or roasted. Fruits, I do love cherries and watermelon, but again, I think I like most of them.

I hear you on the airfares this summer -- it is crazy! :crazy: Southwest has specials pretty much every Tuesday morning. Do you subscribe to their emails?

I do get their emails, thanks. I have two airport options since we are almost halfway between (Pittsburgh and Cleveland). It's cheaper from Cleveland to Austin, however, these flights are never on sale. Sigh...

I know I have not posted in a while. I have been busy busy busy.

I managed to maintain since I started Spring Break at the beginning of April and have just gotten down to the 50 pound mark since starting in January.

I hope all are doing well and I look forward to seeing the big results that are coming out as we near the end of the challenge.

I am already looking forward to the next one so I can get back to being actively involved.

All the best.

Christopher

Glad you're still doing well. It seems like everyone is very busy right now. When are you done with school?

Hey-- late quotd plus tomorrow's....

quotd: Friday:

What motivates you more--- a goal or your health.

Mine was originally for my health as I really wrecked my back about 2 years ago.

quotd Sat:
Waht's your favorite veggie and fruit?

I know our farms are just starting up around here and I loove really fresh produce.

My favorite veggie is mushrooms. And did you know they are super high in vitamin D? Fruit is probably fresh pineapple. Enzymes in pineapple and papaya help heal skin. I found that out lately when a cat knocked down an old 50's radio off of our headboard onto my face. Mederma also works really great it helped my very old stretch marks and the scar stuff is really working good on my fresh cuts and even on my really old ones-- weird.

Well my stepdad's in Albuquerque and everyone is safe--all I can tell you guys is something really bad happened to my daughter. My stepdad is the kind of person that takes charge and gets things done so I am so grateful to him. He was also a firefighter and knows how to deal with police and bad guys too...

The kittens still haven't poo'd and I'm so worried I'll lose another. If they don't go by tomorow i will take them to the vet. I'll call them in the morning. Everything I read says that you are lucky if a few survive being orphaned that young so I am doing everything in my power to save them.

Here's a link to some kitten vid on my husbands facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=607963965

I hope your daughter is ok and everything gets taken care of. Good thing your stepdad could go help!

pixiedust: Pixie dust for kitty poo. Gee~I've never said that before lol. Good thing they have you fighting for them!

Good Saturday morning everyone.

Graduation was wonderful yesterday. The main ceremony was very different at the beginning. Now you need to know I am a graduation snob. I have been to over 50 to 60 grauations in the last 35 years.

First we were invited to breakfast in the engineering building. We got to meet a couple of my ds's teachers and some of his friends. We got to take some picture and then headed over to the graduation. We go to the main ceremony at 9 and we ended up all the way in the back. At 9:30 music started playing. Quite a variety from rock and roll to a Sousa march. Just before 10 they started playing "You'll Never Walk Alone" from Carousel. This is where I almost lost it since it is such a touching song. Then they announced that the graduation was getting ready to start. WE could see the faculty getting ready to enter the area (We were on the college green right outside the administration building.) They started walking in and there was no Pomp and Circumstance. They started walking in to "Never on a Cloudy Day" and that segwayed to Footloose. I think that there was eventually about 15 bars of Pomp and Circumstance. We stood up at one time and realized that the graduates were coming in from the sides in the front. By the time the faculty had entered almost all the students were in. We were surprised at how efficient it was.

They had the choir and band perform a medley from Jersey Boys so there was a medley from the Beach Boys. Even the people on the main platform were up and dancing. My ds says that the engineering people weren't dancing but we couldn't see them.

The main ceremony was over in an hour. Then we had to walk across campus to get to the engineering ceremony. It was supposed to start at 11:30 but it started right at 12 which gave us time to get seat, they had some water around if we wanted it and run the the bathroom if we needed to. This was a very intimate ceremony in from of the engineering building. The ceremony was only about 30 minutes. We got to see him walk down the aisle and get his diploma case. Each area was called up one at a time and the professors from that area formed a receiving line as they walked across the stage. After each group got together to get a picture of their department. We also got to meet the professor that he will be working for for the next year and a half. Then we went out to lunch and we got to see his new apartment. (ds1 hadn't seen it.)

We got home last night and I didn't even eat dinner. I fell asleep about 9. It was a great day.

Will be back later.

Have a happy and healthy day.

Awwww....sounds wonderful. Congrats again to those DSs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, apparently I am a liar. I thought I could be on here everyday, but I wasn't able to get on yesterday. Today we were gone from 8 am to 9 pm with a quick stop home for about 1.5 hours. I am exhausted. And we have to get up early again tomorrow for our Sunday school closing program. I am hoping between that and heading to my sister's at 4:00 for a Mother's Day cookout, I can sit down & relax. Probably not, but I can dream...

I am probably going to be pretty MIA this whole week. DH and I leave for Florida very, very early Friday and we have lists for everyday this week. I am starting to get nervous about leaving the boys. We've gone away before, but usually within 2 hours away. We'll be so far away! I know they will have a great weekend splitting time with both sets of grandparents, but I will miss them.

Well, I better get ready to head to bed. I'll try to check in when I can.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Jill

Good Sunday morning.

Happy Mother's Day:flower3::flower3:

It should be a pretty quiet day today. I spent Wednesday with my parents and dh spent yesterday afternoon with his parents so we don't have to go any where:banana: Dh and ds are taking me out for breakfast and then the rest of my day is mine. I plan to plant some tomatoe plants.

Ds's are helping me pay for a new camera for MOther's Day and my birthday at the end of the month. It has a 20 times zoom. I can't wait to take it to DW in Aug. UNfortunately it is on back order and I don't know when it will come in. I am hoping by the 23rd so that I can take it to a show and test it out in lousy lighting.

Dh came home with some plant hangers for the patio and some beautiful plants to go on them.

Off to get dressed for church.

Have a happy and healthy day.

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends!

Sorry to be MIA so much this week. Hopefully things will settle down soon!

Off to church and to visit DMIL today. DH sid give me the option to skip the long drive to visit MIL, but she turns 90 this year and probably doesn't have a lot of mother's Days left, so I opted to go see her. We just saw my Mom last week.

I have spent the last two MD's at Disney, so today is a bit sad, but I'm just glad to be with both of my kids.

I can hear DD creeping around downstairs making me breakfast so I need to pretend to be sleeping so I'll sign off for now!

I hope everyone has a terrific day! TTYL..........P

A quick hello to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day whether you're a mom to kids, angels, or fur babies :) :flower:

I had to post a .5 gain this week. Darn! Still, I'm so proud to say I started Jan 1 at 162.5 lbs and today weighed in at 141.5! And I ran a 10k race in Central Park yesterday finishing in about 1:04. What a fabulous way to kick off my week before Disney. I'm going to be as good as possible this week in anticipation of enjoying myself on vacation.

I recently found out I'm "severely" lactose intolerant (a little bit intolerant and severely intolerant - both just stink so who cares that doc says severe!) so I'm cutting out dairy as best I can. I will miss the ice cream at Disney but it's sooooo not a big deal especially if I feel better.

Yipes this turned into a "me" post.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday and kicks off tomorrow back OP :)

Criminy!! The poof fairy got some of my replies :faint: I'll get back to them in a minute!

Happy Saturday all! :goodvibes

Are you on MFP? Buffy, CC, and I have a tracking streak going because we all seem to be having some troubles with that one. Please join us! :flower3:

WISHing all of you a very Happy Mother's Day! :flower3:

Hi Lisa :wave2: What is MFP? Where do I find it? How do I get it? and What does it do? Anything to help me get off my duff and lose that weight!!

Wishing you a beautiful day filled with lots of love :)

Good evening everyone.

Just got back from photographing a wedding and reception with some friends. It was really fun. About to go edit so I haven't read any posts, though it seems like not very many have been on since yesterday.

Had cake, chocolate fountain, bread. I estimated my calories on MFP and I should still be within 300 cals of my goal over so it sounds good to me! The cake was soooo delicious. :goodvibes

Lol! I think the words chocolate and fountain should never be uttered together...just too yummy! Glad you stayed OP...I don't think I would have had the will power!

~~~

Well, apparently I am a liar. I thought I could be on here everyday, but I wasn't able to get on yesterday. Today we were gone from 8 am to 9 pm with a quick stop home for about 1.5 hours. I am exhausted. And we have to get up early again tomorrow for our Sunday school closing program. I am hoping between that and heading to my sister's at 4:00 for a Mother's Day cookout, I can sit down & relax. Probably not, but I can dream...

I am probably going to be pretty MIA this whole week. DH and I leave for Florida very, very early Friday and we have lists for everyday this week. I am starting to get nervous about leaving the boys. We've gone away before, but usually within 2 hours away. We'll be so far away! I know they will have a great weekend splitting time with both sets of grandparents, but I will miss them.

Well, I better get ready to head to bed. I'll try to check in when I can.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Jill

JILL!! Your ticket says 5..FIVE...Cinco!!! Wow!! I am sooo jealous!! I hope you have a wonderful day, a wonderful trip, and I look forward to a trip report!! ENJOY!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends!

Sorry to be MIA so much this week. Hopefully things will settle down soon!

Off to church and to visit DMIL today. DH sid give me the option to skip the long drive to visit MIL, but she turns 90 this year and probably doesn't have a lot of mother's Days left, so I opted to go see her. We just saw my Mom last week.

I have spent the last two MD's at Disney, so today is a bit sad, but I'm just glad to be with both of my kids.

I can hear DD creeping around downstairs making me breakfast so I need to pretend to be sleeping so I'll sign off for now!

I hope everyone has a terrific day! TTYL..........P
Happy Mother's Day!!! For all you do P, you deserve a break today :) Enjoy!!

A quick hello to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day whether you're a mom to kids, angels, or fur babies :) :flower:

I had to post a .5 gain this week. Darn! Still, I'm so proud to say I started Jan 1 at 162.5 lbs and today weighed in at 141.5! And I ran a 10k race in Central Park yesterday finishing in about 1:04. What a fabulous way to kick off my week before Disney. I'm going to be as good as possible this week in anticipation of enjoying myself on vacation.

I recently found out I'm "severely" lactose intolerant (a little bit intolerant and severely intolerant - both just stink so who cares that doc says severe!) so I'm cutting out dairy as best I can. I will miss the ice cream at Disney but it's sooooo not a big deal especially if I feel better.

Nancy!! Look at you go!!! All that weight AND a 10K to boot!!! COngratulations!!!! I am sorry to hear abotu the lactose issues :( My mom has lactose issues and has really controlled it with pills and lactose brand products. I have drank the milk for half of my life and I still buy it because I find it is easier fro me to digest. Hang in there!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Mother's Day! You all do so much for your babies (no matter how old they are!)

For those who are not mommies and those who would give anything to be a mommy (like me)....this is just a reminder that although we are not called "mom" , we have "mothered" many throughout our lives...whether it be a friend, sibling, niece/nephew, cousins, students and in my case a roommate...we have felt the love. Cherish that feeling today...

Well, it's that time of year when the deck is open for business!!! Even though I woudl give anything to have a real backyard, I try my best to give my deck the feel of an oasis (pool not included!) So, yesterday I bought 2 hanging plants, plants for my window boxes, basil, oregano, and a bag of potting soil. I'm currently sitting on my deck with a cup of French Vanilla coffee, listening to the birds, and typing to you all! Soooo relaxing :goodvibes I am thinking of adding a water feature....I have a table and 2 chairs (Bri and I will eat dinner out here all summer), an electric grill, and currently my old table is still residing in the corner (I will remove it once everything is planted and I buy the fountain!! I think the trickle of water will really set the mood. I have solar lights strung across the railing as well. I am extremely lucky that my balcony faces the wooded area and that I get full sun in the afternoon :woohoo: Now, to find a decent fountain...

I better get moving here! Brunch with mom and dad and I am dying to give my gift...we (sis, BIL, Brady and I) got my mom a Vera Bradley towel and lotion carrier to match (I filled it with SPF 50 lotions and sprays!) My mom has fair Irish skin so I need to cover her up with SPF 50!!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Happy Mother's Day!

I do get their emails, thanks. I have two airport options since we are almost halfway between (Pittsburgh and Cleveland). It's cheaper from Cleveland to Austin, however, these flights are never on sale. Sigh...

I know! :flower3: Sometimes if you clear the cookies on your machine you can find some seats on sale, especially if keep checking them. Or I will do one search on my work computer and another on my home computer or phone. It's a game! :teeth:

Have a wonderful time on your trip and enjoy every minute! :goodvibes

Karen, MFP is MyFitnessPal. It's at myfitnesspal.com. It is a diet and exercise tracking tool. You can install it on your phone and scan the bar code of foods for tracking if you have a smart phone. It's a lot of fun and good way to reboot your efforts. They have a decent database and Rose has tracked her food there so lots of GF items in the datatbase already. My id there is 1313harbor so friend me if you join. There are discussion forums and some other tools on there. Honestly, I just use it to track my food and exercise and do a bit of chatting or cheering on the feed.

One of the best things about is that it helps you figure out your exercise calories. Like my 14 mile run yesterday was less than 1600 calories. :scared1: It is a good reminder that exercise is not a license to eat. ::yes::

Have a wonderful day all!

It's been a slow day so far. I woke up far too early and have already decided that I will be taking a nap. I wouldn't want to finally sleep between 8 and 4 PM tomorrow. :rolleyes2 I gave my mom her gifts. She said she didn't want anything, but I got her some candy and a bottle of expensive shampoo anyway. My sister and I gave her a Vera Bradley fanny pack on Friday when Dsis came for a visit. My mom needed something more fashionable for WDW and we got a great deal on one at the VB outlet. It was a win-win!

We went out for dinner last night to celebrate Mother's Day. My meal was GF (they have GF menu) and OP. Perfect for me and easy-no changes necessary. And no one cooks asparagus as well as the 99.

Nancy: Sorry to hear about you being lactose intolerant. There are lots of great options at WDW. I love Tufutti, which some of the ice cream places have. I can't eat it anymore for some other reason (not sure that I understand it), but I've had it a few times in WDW. There is milk in so many things. My dinner last night was gluten-free, but not lactose-free and my stomach is making that very clear to me. I still can't figure out why there was milk in salmon and veggies. Butter? Unfortunately, I am so severely lactose intolerant that butter upsets my stomach. :headache: There are some great websites that tell you what foods are likely to have milk in them. Some of the things that come to mind are bread, salad dressing, tomato paste (I haven't figured this one out yet), and deli meats. I could live off of Cabot cheese though. It is naturally GF and lactose-free. Hope you feel better! :goodvibes

cabot cheese is lactose free??? omg. that little fact just made my day! thank you!

i've had tofutti before a long time ago. it's not bad!

karen you are so right about mother's day being for all who have "mothered" in one way or another!!! :cloud9:

MFP is a great way to keep track. it lets you keep track of exercise too!

You lost over 20 #'s. That's awesome! Good you're learning that me is what it's all about...:thumbsup2

Just checking in quick-- seems everyone is doing pretty good. I only gained 1 pound this week-- I'm actually feeling pretty good about that-- considering the stress, lack of sleep and no exercise.
Well the lil calico poo'd last night... stayed up for the last feeding about 12 am (before my son took over) to see if the other would but no go despite my best efforts. I changed the formula though to canned and that's supposed to be better. It's so much danged easier too...I'm going up to Portland tonight with my Mom to get my stepdad and daughter so that'll be mothers day. As long as both the kittens are alive-- I'm good.

quotd sunday-- top of my head and fast before the kittens awake? Who has some vacation plans for the summer?

We really don't as we are going to Disneyland in Nov., but I know how motivating a vacation is with pictures and bathing suits and all. ;-)

Nancy also check out ingredients for whey. Mom is full on dairy allergy now, it's been an uphill battle learning what you can and cannot have. But we didn't know about Whey.

Mom was newly diagnosed when we went to WDW a few years ago. The restaurants were amazing!!! At Chef Mickeys we had a chef come in and walk her through the line and tell her what she could and couldn't have. One of the chef's at Contempo Cafe told her about the whey connection.

They were really really great about it. If you've already made ressies, call the number and talk to them about flagging your ressie with a food allergy.

Oh and she loves tofutti and rice milk. She said all the other milks tasted like grass. LOL

i JUST read something about whey. i will have to start reading labels now. and when we're at disney i'm planning on making sure to ask for no butter in my entrees, things like that. luckily it's lactose intolerance and not a life-threatening allergy. some things might just be worth the bowl time later. :rotfl2: i wonder if mickey waffles have dairy?

hope everyone's having a lovely mother's day!

i JUST read something about whey. i will have to start reading labels now. and when we're at disney i'm planning on making sure to ask for no butter in my entrees, things like that. luckily it's lactose intolerance and not a life-threatening allergy. some things might just be worth the bowl time later. :rotfl2: i wonder if mickey waffles have dairy?

there are so many people with dairy issues, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a dairy free version. The gluten free ones are pretty tasty, but I eat them with a ton of whipped cream....Hopefully you can have them without the whipped cream.:)

Hello and a happy mothers day to all my friends here who are moms, and all of those who love, support moms they know. It takes a village to raise a child, and I know I am the best mom I can be because of all the help and support I find from my friends and family. Hugs to those missing their moms, and babies who have been lost. :grouphug:

For those who are not mommies and those who would give anything to be a mommy (like me)....this is just a reminder that although we are not called "mom" , we have "mothered" many throughout our lives...whether it be a friend, sibling, niece/nephew, cousins, students and in my case a roommate...we have felt the love. Cherish that feeling today...
I love how you said this, Karen. It is so very true.

It's been busy times, and I am sorry haven't been a very good friend here. I haven't even been reading, so I'm sure i've missed a lot. I know this is the last week of the challenge, so I hope to pop in a bit more, and see how you all are doing. I want to thank each and every one of you for all the support and inspiration I have received throughout the challenge, and though my loss is a small one overall, I know without this challenge, I would be in worse shape.

Good luck to you all this week!! After a not so on track weekend, I'm going to end the challenge strong, and hope you all are doing the same! :woohoo:

Happy Mothers Day to you all. :love: Wow, all the smilies are changed all around. It has been a while.

If I remember correctly mom ordered mickey waffles from the quick service place at the Poly. We told them she had a dairy allergy and they pulled different batter and used a separate waffle maker.

Just watch because mom's allergy started out as an intolerance and moved onto full blown allergy. Now, she won't die if she has it but she can't be more than a few feet from a bathroom for 3-5 days afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter