Biggest Loser "No Excuses" 2012 Team Challenge for Losers and Maintainers!!!

LP&C Can I just say how jealous I am that you could just duck into a pub and walk home. I really, really live in the wrong country!! LOL

Karen Hang in there!! You are back and that is awesome! You did do some exercise which is better than none.
I hear ya on the way of life vs the diet. Baby steps. We didn't gain it in a day, we won't lose it in a day!!

Alright, logged my food so far today. I need to be more consistant with that.
I need to come up with something for fitness today. Not sure what I want to do, maybe 30 day shred? DH still hasn't pulled the treadmill off the blocks and I can't lift it by myself. ERGH! I will pester him today.

Oh, DH is going to be so mad at me! I just accepted a long term sub job. I know he is stressed and his job demands are tremendous and knowing that I am not available for the teenagers 24/7 will add even more stress, but I accepted anyway. :confused3 It's in the special ed classroom that I absolutely love, the teacher there is outstanding, the rest of the grown ups in the room are great and the kids are quite manageable. Plus, in 3 short years when DS2 graduates the job I am subbing for is the job I want to work full time. There are some paperwork aspects of the job I really want to learn, so maybe this will give me the chance. Offically it starts tomorrow and goes to the end of the week (in injury cases like this it's usually done week by week), but the teacher told me the fella hurt his knee/ankle and will probably be out to the end of the year. Yikes.

I'm going out for lunch with a girlfriend in 45 minutes, (planning on eating salad) but then I need to do some massive organization. It'd be nice if I could do some batch cooking, but don't know if I will get that done. Gotta go clean the sinks!

Have a super week!

Melinda, thanks for coaching this week! You did a great job!
And a big BL :welcome: to our new coach, Dona!

I've read about taking immodium, too, but I worry how it would affect my hydration. I do carry a couple with me because I've had runner's tummy issues in the past but I haven't had to resort to them.

The standard doctor's answer sounds a lot like the standard lawyer's answer. ;)

Glad that your IT band is feeling better!

Buffy, I am sad to say I haven't been on MFP lately either. We can do it!

Pamela, sounds like a busy week-end at your house. I'm sure your daughter will look lovely.

Hi JacksLilWench! Nice to see you!
Great HH, CC!

Jill, good luck at your WI today at WW! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear how you do!

::SnowWhite:: great job with a loss AND a NSV!

I am! I will be coaching the first week.

Janis, will be looking for coaches so consider volunteering. It's easy to pick a good week when you volunteer early! Please help our lovely hostess and send her a PM today.

I'm a samer but it is where I deserve to be. My half is coming up as well as my last long run so I am putting together my plan for the rest of the month and getting to it!

Thanks so much Lisa! lolol. Good luck at your race! I'm cheering for you! :cheer: I will certainly look at the calendar and see when I can coach. What are the dates of the next challenge?

Oh and I totally forgot my NSV. I have a pair of tiny 16 petite jeans that I wear when I paint. Well last time I painted the kitchen I couldn't wear them but I tried them on for fun and while they were tight I could button and zipper them!! So, even though the scale isn't budging much, things are definitely changing!!
Oh and my 18 AE jeans (that I just bought a few months ago) are way to big to continue wearing! :mad::cool1:
:mad: because they are new and I feel like it was such a waste of money but :cool1: because they are too big!
And today I'm wearing a pair of St John's Bay skinny jeans and they are falling off so I had to borrow DS15's belt to hold them up (can't find mine)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Woo hoo! That is so awesome!!

yes, couldn't have said this better myself. finals will be over soon. you'll get back to business in no time. just concentrate on the task at hand (finals) and just be a little more mindful of the food intake.

afterwards we'll see you right back here for the challenge! :grouphug:

NSV big time! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

sorry about the mom drama. do you live with her? i'm not sure how old you are but i'm guessing too old to be spoken to like that! please try not to let her say those things. this is coming from someone with major mommy issues. nobody else is allowed to make you feel like that. hugs!! :flower3:

really hoping to finish strong this challenge. i've been up and down the last few weeks. definitely a plateau. i ran 6 miles yesterday and have a 10k race in central park next saturday. then the following weekend we leave for disney! the baby's first trip :lovestruc

i plan on indulging in disney but also doing some running too. i will need to work off my :drinking1:cake::mickeybar and popcorn::

Awesome on the run! That is amazing! Good luck at your 10K! You will rock it! :cheer2:

=====================
Still nursing my IT band issue. I went for a short run on Saturday (4 miles) and it still just doesn't feel right. Not sure how to explain it. I knew it would get sore/hurting if I continued. I am seeing a different doctor tomorrow. Hopefully all will get sorted out. I am going on a bike ride later with my DD13.

Good Monday morning everyone.

Question of the Day
We have many people who seem to be running around like a chicken without a head on

How is your week shaping up?

Have a happy and healthy day.

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off, but my week is going pretty good so far! I woke up late this morning for work- like, bulleted out of bed 15 mins after I should have been there :eek: But it has ended up being a pretty good day. This weekend I'm going to the beach :beach:, tonight I have a date ;), and then this week I get back on track with my tracking and my running :cool1:! My beach trip and the thought of me wearing a swimsuit all weekend are motivation for me to eat like I should this week.

I do have a NSV to report! I started working at the hospital about a year ago, and at that time, I wore a size large scrub pants. And last week I officially bumped my pant size down to a medium!! :dance3: :woohoo:

LP&C Can I just say how jealous I am that you could just duck into a pub and walk home. I really, really live in the wrong country!! LOL

Karen Hang in there!! You are back and that is awesome! You did do some exercise which is better than none.
I hear ya on the way of life vs the diet. Baby steps. We didn't gain it in a day, we won't lose it in a day!!

Thanks Buffy :) All we can do is try our best to be healthy...I'm still a work in progress :yay:

Still nursing my IT band issue. I went for a short run on Saturday (4 miles) and it still just doesn't feel right. Not sure how to explain it. I knew it would get sore/hurting if I continued. I am seeing a different doctor tomorrow. Hopefully all will get sorted out. I am going on a bike ride later with my DD13.

Oh Melinda :hug: hope the IT band gets better very soon!

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off, but my week is going pretty good so far! I woke up late this morning for work- like, bulleted out of bed 15 mins after I should have been there :eek: But it has ended up being a pretty good day. This weekend I'm going to the beach :beach:, tonight I have a date ;), and then this week I get back on track with my tracking and my running :cool1:! My beach trip and the thought of me wearing a swimsuit all weekend are motivation for me to eat like I should this week.

I do have a NSV to report! I started working at the hospital about a year ago, and at that time, I wore a size large scrub pants. And last week I officially bumped my pant size down to a medium!! :dance3: :woohoo:

:cool1: Medium pants would ROCK my world too!!! Congratulations!!!

I love the beach....I can't wait for sand in my toes and salt on my skin....and yes, the motivation to be good when that bath suit goes on! :thumbsup2

Here we celebrate our progress and recognize our superstars.

Reminders:
-after 3 weeks of no reporting, you are dropped from the challenge – can re-start at any time, though
-if anybody knows they will miss weighing in, just PM and let me know and you’ll be marked excused

First some stats

MAINTAINERS:
(staying within 2 lbs of their maintain weight is successfully maintaining!)
# of Maintainers Reporting In & Successfully Maintaining: 1
Congratulations myweegirls!!!

LOSERS:
Current Participants-------------55!
not reporting in for 1 week-----9
not reporting in for 2 weeks----4
not reporting in for 3 weeks----5
Excused--------------------------5
weigh ins-------------------------32
gains-----------------------------7
maintains------------------------8
losses----------------------------15
new or returning members ----2

Biggest Loser Fall Challenge Week 18!
This week’s group loss = 15.5 pounds!
Average percentage of weight lost 0.32 %
Total group weight loss so far 1027.7 pounds!

AWESOME!

Retention Rate (compared to the 144 participants we had sign up for our start week on January 1st)
26% (this includes the Losers, Maintainers and Excused people!). Let's keep sending those weights people!

Before the weekly superstar list comes the disclaimer. I am human and I make mistakes. If you have any questions please contact me. For your reference this is the magic percentage of weight lost formula - weight loss for the week divided by weight for last week times 100, that gives us the percentage. Now let me test that with my numbers for week 1, click, click, click goes the calculator. Yes, that agrees with the percentage on the magic spreadsheet. (btw if its been more than 1 week between weigh-ins, then the % loss is divided by the number of weeks, to keep everybody on the same basis)

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of week 18?

The WISH Biggest Loser Spring Challenge Week 18 Superstars!!
#10 - 0.38% - KDIPIAZZ
#9 - 0.39% - dvccruiser76
#8 - 0.54% - donac
#7 - 0.62% - luvpoohandcompany
#6 - 0.64% - DisNorth
#5 - 0.98% - ::Snow White::
#4 - 1.11% - Disneyluvr
#3 - 1.75% - jillbur
#2 - 1.95% - thunderbird1

and now
The WISH Biggest Loser Spring Challenge Week 18 Biggest Loser is:
#1 - 2.03% - tigger813

Quote from Dare2Dream: How is your week going? Are you OP (on program)? Are you exercising? Drinking that water? You know what to do to make the magic happen. Get on the wagon. We are all here to help you on the journey. We can do this one day at a time. One bite at a time.

Have a healthy day!
Congratulations tigger813!!!

What a great week you had. Keep up the good work. We have a very special clippie reserved for our weekly Biggest Loser. Wear it with pride this week! :

This is our weekly reigning Biggest Loser clippie. We have the large version

31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsmall1.jpg
followed by

or we have a medium version

31040weeklyBLmed.jpg

or use this
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLmed.jpg
followed by

and we have a small version

31040weeklyBLsm.jpg

or use
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/31040weeklyBLsm.jpg
followed by

Thanks to ohMom-Molli for these clippies. They were used for a previous BL but we can recycle. Don't they look great!

NOW FOR THOSE OF US WHO SET A GOAL FOR THE CHALLENGE!!!

NOTE: This list includes participants who have reported in within the last 3 weeks, once someone misses 3 weigh-ins they are dropped from this report.

How this works: You set your goal for what you want to lose in the challenge. Then I calculate your weight loss in the challenge divided by your goal to get a % to goal.

Anybody can change their goal at anytime (or add a goal) – all you have to do is send me a PM.

Since the goals are an individual thing, the list is just in alphabetical order to make it easier for everybody to find their own name. If there are any questions or suggestions please let me know.

We have done 18 out of 21 weeks, so the challenge is 86% complete.

#1hoosierfan - 44.67
4Holidays - 29.00
aamomma - 71.43
amykathleen2005 - 64.10
BernardandMissBianca - 26.67
BMC423 - 20.00
buzz5985 - 3.40
ChelleyB - 33.76
D73 - 89.41
Disneyluvr - 36.67
Disneywedding2010 - 46.00
dvccruiser76 - 13.33
EDuke98080 - 5.56
goldcupmom - 89.60
happysummer - 42.86
JacksLilWench - 69.33
jillbur - 110.00
Jujubee727 - 59.33
liesel - 31.71
lisaviolet - 47.81
lovetoscrap - 60.00
luvpoohandcompany - 35.00
Mary.Poppins - 45.50
ougrad86 - 58.33
shellebelle76 - 38.40
::Snow White:: - 95.51
sue and co - 27.66
sunshineminnie - 52.99
thunderbird1 - 24.27
tigger813 - 36.00
tiki23 - 67.60
trinaweena - 28.96
VirataMama4 - 27.92
wickey’s friend - 0.00

I find everybody on the list an inspiration and everybody who participates in this challenge is an inspiration in and of themselves. Whether you post, lurk or just pm your weight and check results on Tuesdays, you have made a commitment to yourself. And that is the biggest inspiration of all!BY Octoberbride03

My computer was giving my problems this morning so this will be a fast post before school starts.

Question of the Day
We have many people who seem to be running around like a chicken without a head on

Will be back after school.

Yes ... I am the chicken ... and where did I leave my head????? :) I usually look ahead on the calendar and can map out what my week will look like. It is when my darling teenagers throw something in that is unexpected. Today my oldest didn't come home from school when he should have. I was at a doctor's appt. and when I walk in the door, my husband is asking me if I knew where he was .... sigh .... Well, after my husband texted him, he was at work at the library (he walks there after school). You think the boy could just put his work schedule on the calendar ... okay, enough complaining. I am ever so grateful he is such a good kid.

My plan is not to sweat the small stuff! I will let you know if it works. :)

Clearly I am on the bad girl train....not exercising regularly, eating poorly, not getting enough sleep....YIKES :eek:

Trying to get back on the wagon but the amount of stuff I have to do just keeps on piling up! Tomorrow my boss comes back from maternity leave so my load should be lightened a little...but she has decided to take every Friday off....really??????? She just had three months and now every Friday??? I still don't understand how my school can let this happen and put such a burden on me? Grrr!

Anyway, I'm climbing back on the wagon for the wrap up of the challenge. I have lost weight since January but was hoping for more of a "way of life" change than just a "diet." Still trucking along. The one thing I am glad about is that I have made it to spin class every Monday and last Thursday I did make it to a yoga class.

I hope everyone finds a little peace in their schedules very soon....I am spending Saturday by myself to do projects I want to do and need to do. I am also buying the book The Happiness Project...sounds like a winner!!

Happy Day my friends!!

I have been off the wagon too. I am jumping back on, join me. It is bumpy already this week ... but I am trying to hang on tight!

Hopefully with your boss coming back (even if she isn't working Friday), things will get a little easier for you. :hug:

:cheer2: What a nice feeling!

Hey you guys. I'm really sorry, I just looked at the coaching schedule and realized this was my week. All I can tell you is I have 4 kittens--2 of which the umbilical cord is still attached and they are Asleep right now. They can't be more than a week old, they're able to crawl a little. Everything I've read says if the umbilical is still attached they are probably not more than 3 days. I was terrified when I first looked at them-- they are sooo tiny. I've got them all nursing from an eye dropper now and everyone is peeing and everything lol.(with help from wet cotton ball) Finally got my daughter back to Albuquerque and she found her cat dying because someone didn't take care of her when she was gone....her cat died-- she really meant a lot to her, she was all alone there except for that cat since her divorce.. It's been kind of nuts. I told her take a few days to herself and don't blame herself because she thought 2 different people were both caring for her cat and they didn't. Then I told her to get as busy as she's ever been and get herself back here. She's got to sell what she can sell and tidy up loose ends.

I lost 3 pounds last week on the bright side--the money thing is working I think--kid gave me back 10 bucks this week lol. I will try to catch up tomorrow with everyone. Again I'm really sorry. You should see these kittens though they are gorgeous. One is an long haired orange tabbey, the other 3 are white with orange and one mostly white with black and orange. A co-worker found them in her back yard, the dogs had run the mother off and unfortunately 2 died before they called me. They are fostering a girl who would have been devastated if any more died.:confused3

**I just read back and realized Donac jumped in to cover my rear end--thanks--it's been such a mess between the daughter, work and even though I'm finally over being sick tree pollen around here is killing me. It's really bad here-the Indians used to call this the 'valley of sickness' because all the air is trapped here. We are often the highest in the nation on the pollen meters. I'm already hopelessly in love with the kittens-- I hope the rest of them make it. We are all 3 of us going to do everything in our power to keep them alive. We Are cat people and know what we are doing-- I've bottle fed many kittens. The bad thing is the every 2 hour feeding thing but my son is up all night anyway and not going to school at the moment (college) so he can help with that. We all know how to bottlefeed. Well I hope I do better with the next challenge-- I just keep on losing and gaining the same 4 pounds....Donac if you want the rest of the week that's fine but if not I can take it-- or switch to next week. I'll pm you tomorrow.

I don't know what everyone's beliefs are here but I strongly believe one of these kittens are my daughters deceased cat. It is just too coincidental. At any rate-- she has a baby here waiting for her when she returns. They also all have orange in them. We fenced our entire back yard when one of our cats mysteriously died over a year ago. She was a beautiful orange, long haired tabby named Ginny.
IMG_0691.jpg

Good Tuesday morning everyone

One more day until my students take their big Advanced Placement exam. Today we go over final questions and give them their goodie bags. I have a bag for each of them. Each bag has some candy in it. I included some mints (supposed to make them smarter) some lollipops, some tootsie rolls and some hershey kisses ( I tell them to save those for the end.). The bag also includes 2 sharpened pencils and an extra eraser top. My second year students also get a pencil sharpener and last week I gave them new batteries last week for their calculators.

I can't believe that I made the top 10. I haven't lost much this challenge. I lost a lot the first week but them the same two pounds for the last few months. But I am happy that I have been able to keep it off. As I explained last week this has been a tough period for me. It is a very emotional time in my life and if I can keep my weight or even lose a little them I am happy.

Question of the Day

Yes this is a crazy week. I am taking 2 personal days this week. TOmorrow I am taking my parents to visit relatives for lunch. I just got invited to a grad party tomorrow night. Friday is graduation for ds2 so that will be a long day.

Hey you guys. I'm really sorry, I just looked at the coaching schedule and realized this was my week. All I can tell you is I have 4 kittens--2 of which the umbilical cord is still attached and they are Asleep right now. They can't be more than a week old, they're able to crawl a little. Everything I've read says if the umbilical is still attached they are probably not more than 3 days. I was terrified when I first looked at them-- they are sooo tiny. I've got them all nursing from an eye dropper now and everyone is peeing and everything lol.(with help from wet cotton ball) Finally got my daughter back to Albuquerque and she found her cat dying because someone didn't take care of her when she was gone....her cat died-- she really meant a lot to her, she was all alone there except for that cat since her divorce.. It's been kind of nuts. I told her take a few days to herself and don't blame herself because she thought 2 different people were both caring for her cat and they didn't. Then I told her to get as busy as she's ever been and get herself back here. She's got to sell what she can sell and tidy up loose ends.

I lost 3 pounds last week on the bright side--the money thing is working I think--kid gave me back 10 bucks this week lol. I will try to catch up tomorrow with everyone. Again I'm really sorry. You should see these kittens though they are gorgeous. One is an long haired orange tabbey, the other 3 are white with orange and one mostly white with black and orange. A co-worker found them in her back yard, the dogs had run the mother off and unfortunately 2 died before they called me. They are fostering a girl who would have been devastated if any more died.:confused3

**I just read back and realized Donac jumped in to cover my rear end--thanks--it's been such a mess between the daughter, work and even though I'm finally over being sick tree pollen around here is killing me. It's really bad here-the Indians used to call this the 'valley of sickness' because all the air is trapped here. We are often the highest in the nation on the pollen meters. I'm already hopelessly in love with the kittens-- I hope the rest of them make it. We are all 3 of us going to do everything in our power to keep them alive. We Are cat people and know what we are doing-- I've bottle fed many kittens. The bad thing is the every 2 hour feeding thing but my son is up all night anyway and not going to school at the moment (college) so he can help with that. We all know how to bottlefeed. Well I hope I do better with the next challenge-- I just keep on losing and gaining the same 4 pounds....Donac if you want the rest of the week that's fine but if not I can take it-- or switch to next week. I'll pm you tomorrow.

I don't know what everyone's beliefs are here but I strongly believe one of these kittens are my daughters deceased cat. It is just too coincidental. At any rate-- she has a baby here waiting for her when she returns. They also all have orange in them. We fenced our entire back yard when one of our cats mysteriously died over a year ago. She was a beautiful orange, long haired tabby named Ginny.
IMG_0691.jpg

You really sound like you have your hands full with those cats. I do believe as you lose one pet you get the same pet back as a replacement in another form. I can take the rest of this week. If you can't do it next week just let me know.

Question of the Day

Name on thing that you feel you should have done better during this challenge.

I have been really happy with my eating as we come down the stretch of this challenge. BUT I have not been happy with my exercise. I just seem to be pushing it to the side. I have had some great success with walking and tracking steps but I really need to work on being consistent and adding strength training.

Off to get dressed for school.

WOOHOO!!!!

Of course this week I may end up the biggest gainer after the weekend I overindulged but enjoyed every minute of!

Took 3 days off from exercising though I did clean house all day yesterday!

I'll post from work in a while. Running late this morning!

TTFN :tigger:

WOOHOO!!!! congrats!

I love the beach....I can't wait for sand in my toes and salt on my skin....and yes, the motivation to be good when that bath suit goes on! :thumbsup2

I'm not a beach person but I found a nice bathing suit in the Athleta catalog that I might buy when the belly gets a little smaller. They actually have underwire in the tops and they run by bra size not small/med/large.

Now let's get to the good stuff. Who were our superstars of week 18?

#10 - 0.38% - KDIPIAZZ
#8 - 0.54% - donac
#6 - 0.64% - DisNorth
#4 - 1.11% - Disneyluvr
#3 - 1.75% - jillbur

and now
#1 - 2.03% - tigger813

Way to go everyone!!!

Question of the Day

Working out!! I need to be more consistent.

Hi everyone! Checking in after a busy, busy weekend. DH and I saw Avengers on Friday night - woo! We had to scramble for a last-minute back-up when our sitter had to cancel, but fortunately we were able to get someone, and we had a great date night.

Too late, though, as we were dragging yesterday. We took DDs to see Pirates!, which was really funny, and enjoyed Noodles & Co for lunch before heading to DD7's piano recital. She did a great job, and she got to choose our dinner location. Red Robin, shocker. :)

DH has been sick all week and finally lost his voice (!), so we decided to play hooky from church this morning. At least he wasn't scheduled to teach the preschoolers today! He was feeling better when we got up, so we went to brunch (man, we ate out a lot this weekend...) and then ran some errands.

Said errands included my finally doing some bathing suit shopping. :scared1: That's difficult no matter what - here I am, at goal and feeling pretty great about myself, and bathing suit shopping still reduces me to a mess! Fortunately, I was at Nordstrom and had *great* customer service. The salesperson had some recommendations, and I ended up buying the same suit in two different colors. In a *single-digit size.* I don't think I've done that since I was in the seventh grade. The suit is really pretty and actually comfortable. Who knew?! They were $$$ but well worth it for something I'll feel good in. (I kept one of my old ones - it's too big but not insanely too big, so it'll be a good backup.)

We also went to our new Disney Store - we went the weekend they opened, but since we were at the mall, of course we had to stop in! Got DD7 a cute Isabella (Phineas & Ferb) t-shirt and Tangled beach towels for both DDs. We're bringing their Ariel and Sleeping Beauty towels down to grandma's to live there, as the girls will be spending a couple of weeks there this summer.

We came home, and DDs and I had leftovers for dinner (DH doesn't have much appetite with this annoying cold thing), and then I did 24km on the bike while watching last week's Desperate Housewives on OnDemand. Now we're getting ready for Sherlock!

And - only one more week in my shoe cast! I can't wait to get rid of this thing! Any creative ideas for disposing of it? ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XO
Liz

Oh, I love Noodles and Co! Some low calorie things there too.
:cool1: for the bathing suit! They are quite expensive but definitely worth it if they fit well!

My computer was giving my problems this morning so this will be a fast post before school starts.

Question of the Day

My week is pretty chill. 2 more finals and my bff is coming home on Friday so it should be a pretty good week! :thumbsup2

Question of the Day

Eating when I am bored. Not too bad but it's still a problem, I felt "hungry" all week and it is still going.

A big, BL congratulations to all our superstars and especially to our biggest loser, Tracey! :thumbsup2

Kayla, woo hoo on resisting the siren's call of the pizza! :goodvibes Good point about how good food just makes you feel better.

Liz, a big woo hoo on the days of the shoe cast almost being over! :woohoo:

Mary•Poppins;44812943 said:
I am going to use Myfitnesspal this week. I haven't been using it and I have paid the price.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Buffy and I have a pact that we are going to log and track for the next three days if you want to join us. :goodvibes

Question of the Day

Thanks for coaching this week, Dona!

I am feeling a bit frazzled but I am prioritizing and trying to take it one step at a time. :hippie:

So I have been stressing trying to be organized and get everything done that needs to be done. I'm determined to keep up with exercise and eating right though. I admit, I haven't been doing great this last week or so, but I'm not doing terrible either. I know I'm not alone, it's a busy time for everybody and that is why I'm so glad to be in this group. It helps so much :goodvibes
--Lynda

Wow, Lynda! That is a lot of stuff going on. :hug: Your summer will fly by!

Nah, Karen, lots of us in the same boat. I blame it on the super moon! :lmao:

Ate too much and drank a beer so definitely not op but walked home (in the rain) and back to behaving again (typing on here so cant eat).

Sounds like a fun way to duck a rainshower! :umbrella:

Alright, logged my food so far today. I need to be more consistant with that.

One day down, four to go -- we can do it! ::yes::

Linda, congrats on the sub job! :thumbsup2 Your DH and your boys will all do fine and probably learn a few things about what Mom does for them.

Thanks so much Lisa! lolol. Good luck at your race! I'm cheering for you! :cheer: I will certainly look at the calendar and see when I can coach. What are the dates of the next challenge?

The next challenge starts June 1st. I'm not sure about the end date. There will be weeks in June, July and August for sure. :sunny: A summer challenge is a little more relaxed.

Hope the IT band starts feeling better soon. :flower3: You know your body better than anyone and are smart to give it a rest if it doesn't feel right. Maybe a few days rest or some PT?

:yay: This is a great NSV for sure!

Thanks Buffy :) All we can do is try our best to be healthy...I'm still a work in progress :yay:

Aren't we all? :hippie:

Mary•Poppins;44823339 said:
My plan is not to sweat the small stuff! I will let you know if it works. :)

:thumbsup2

Susan, you are such a good person to do so much for those sweet little kitties. :flower: Sending lots of pixiedust: for you all. :cat:

Question of the Day

I could have done a better job of staying in the wagon! :lmao:

Have a great day all!

Susan, good luck with your kittens. I've been there, many times. (At least a monthly basis because of my job). It is a time consuming job and often times a heart breaking one. I don't know if you have dealt with this type of thing before, but make sure you got those kittens dewormed AS SOON as they are old enough. All kittens/puppies are born with worms, and they are able to fight it off by drinking there mother's milk, without that, they need to be deowrmed by a vet as soon as they are able! Make sure you are constantly washing your hands, and don't let any other pets near the kittens, or a lot of people. If they are that young, there are A LOT of potential dangers for them, so keep them as isolated as possible the first few weeks. And make sure they are pooping. I lost a litter because they were not pooping and it was awful! Good luck!

I used to find kittens in my horses stall every few months, she was good about not stepping on them but mom was never anywhere to be found. And obviously i cant leave kittens in a horse stall!

----------
Today is no finals and no work so I'm planning on getting a lot done so help me. Planning on finishing both papers I have, doing some laundry, packing a little bit...i am ambitious but not overwhelmed. About to go finish essay 1, which is 2 pages of writing, should take an hour. Then its the big kahuna. My huge research paper that i've been working on all semester. It all comes down to today. By the time I go to bed tonight...I will have finished it. That's a lofty goal to be sure, but I'm comitted!

I also plan on getting 30 min of cardio in today and tracking my food...I did breakfast already so i'm on the right start.

I expect big things from today..if I have to drink coffee all day to accomplish it, so be it! I will check back later and let everyone know how it went

#10 - 0.38% - KDIPIAZZ
#8 - 0.54% - donac
#6 - 0.64% - DisNorth
#4 - 1.11% - Disneyluvr
#3 - 1.75% - jillbur

and now
#1 - 2.03% - tigger813

Congrats to all the biggest losers! Keep up the good work.

Good Tuesday morning everyone

Question of the Day

I have been slacking lately with working out. I'm worn out from all that's going on and I seem to keep chosing to stay home and enjoy the weather & my family instead of hitting the gym. I need to get back on track so I keep on trucking through summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I apologize for being MIA lately. I haven't been on since Thursday, although I managed to weigh in this weekend and send my HH results to CC. I need to go back and catch up on about 7 pages. I have been enjoying this great weather and DSs spring activities are keeping me running around all day. Plus, DH and I leave for WDW in 10 days, so I've been trying to get organized for that, too. Oh, and not to mention, it's Mother's Day weekend. I only have 18 days of school left, so I am also trying to wrap up all my subjects where I need them to be. Luckily, with all this going on and all the stress I cause myself, joining weight watchers has been a great help. It's keeping my eating on track and I'm not stress eating like I normally would.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will probably catch up tonight and try my best to keep it up. Right now, I better get back to work.

Jill

Congrats to all the biggest losers! Keep up the good work.

I have been slacking lately with working out. I'm worn out from all that's going on and I seem to keep chosing to stay home and enjoy the weather & my family instead of hitting the gym. I need to get back on track so I keep on trucking through summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I apologize for being MIA lately. I haven't been on since Thursday, although I managed to weigh in this weekend and send my HH results to CC. I need to go back and catch up on about 7 pages. I have been enjoying this great weather and DSs spring activities are keeping me running around all day. Plus, DH and I leave for WDW in 10 days, so I've been trying to get organized for that, too. Oh, and not to mention, it's Mother's Day weekend. I only have 18 days of school left, so I am also trying to wrap up all my subjects where I need them to be. Luckily, with all this going on and all the stress I cause myself, joining weight watchers has been a great help. It's keeping my eating on track and I'm not stress eating like I normally would.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will probably catch up tonight and try my best to keep it up. Right now, I better get back to work.

Jill

We leave for Disney in 10 days as well! Well we are doing the cruise before Disney so I guess we leave for the cruise in ten days! Can't believe it, I still have so much to do!

Hi Lisa! I'm sitting here as I type eating lunch, need to go track it.

Mary•Poppins come join us!! My user name is the same here and on MFP if you don't already have it.

Must must must get a workout in today though. My muscles are screaming for it! LOL

It is after 9:30 a.m. here and DH has just informed me that I have my shirt on inside out. Yes, I have seen several people and been at work for quite a little bit now . . . :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter