Biggest Loser "No Excuses" 2012 Team Challenge for Losers and Maintainers!!!

Ok confession time...I haven't been weighing in because I haven't liked mu numbers and this week I'm up almost 4lbs! That seems crazy to me!!! I haven't been eating anything crazy and I've been working out! So its time to buckle down. I feel REALLY discouraged because I've been working so hard and now i'm starting to slack and its catching up with me. My stomach doesn't even look flat anymore (it was starting to!) and that is so not what I want. I'm wondering if its water weight? Bloating? Does you stomach literally bloat when your bloated?

So I'm feeling really down today, doubly so because i felt so exhausted last night I got almost no studying in. I just kept falling asleep. i don't even feel worried about finals right now, just depressed that i feel...fat.

I could use a pep talk.

Today is a haircut (first one in two years), then study study study. Boyfriend is stopping by to say hi at some point. I think I will have time to go to the gym right after work tomorrow. I will make myself. Even if it's busy!

Give yourself a break. I haven't been working as hard as I should but there is so much going on that I just can't worry about it. With ds2 graduating next week and moving into his first apartment this weekend it is very emotional. I almost broke down this afternoon when we were putting bookcases together in his new apartment. He was putting some books up and I realize that he had one of my books that I got as a child.

Get through your exams and then go on vacation and relax and come back with a new attitude.

Hope your haircut looks good. I have to get one on Tuesday.

:hug: Trina. I would personally be focusing on finals. They are your priority. You will make an awesome teacher and this is one step closer to reaching your professional goal! :goodvibes

Can you say mom drama? :rolleyes: I have moved on and am focusing on other things now so not to worry. :) She is convinced I am gaining weight. Well, yes, I weigh more now than I did a few months ago, but not nearly what you (my mom) think I weigh. I held the tears back this afternoon and am proud of myself for that. :thumbsup2

I did get in a short workout this morning. I will try to go longer tomorrow. I am breaking in new sneakers and am feeling it. I am also considering taking a drop-in yoga class at a local hospital. The price is manageable and it fits into my schedule. I just want to find out if it is good for a newbie. I will call on Monday morning and get some more information.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

CC

Trina, aren't you in the middle of the end of semester crunch and just started an intense new workout program? You're under a lot of stress right now and that could be affecting how your body is reacting.

Here is a sparkpeople article about stress and how it affects your loss. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=434

I'm thinking that it is either the stress or plain old TOM that might be doing a number on you or both. Whatever it is, it will pass. So take some deep breaths, keep doing what you are doing and you will make it to where you want to be! :hippie:

Yes I am under a lot of stress haha! Thank you for sharing that article, I'm going to read it in a minute. i know I shouldn't freak out so much, but its just really weird that all of a sudden my stomach feels "fat" and i dont feel as skinny as i did a week ago if that makes sense. Plus, being so close to the cruise its a bummer! I'm going to work extra hard this week and hopefully feel better by cruise time

Give yourself a break. I haven't been working as hard as I should but there is so much going on that I just can't worry about it. With ds2 graduating next week and moving into his first apartment this weekend it is very emotional. I almost broke down this afternoon when we were putting bookcases together in his new apartment. He was putting some books up and I realize that he had one of my books that I got as a child.

Get through your exams and then go on vacation and relax and come back with a new attitude.

Hope your haircut looks good. I have to get one on Tuesday.

I still live with mom and dad at 26 because im still a full time student and i cant afford to live on my own, and its going to be so weird when i finally move out! I'm sure i will cry a lot!

I LOVE my haircut, a little shorter than i wanted, but my hair is still wicked long. i've never had a haircut i like and this was a new place so i was so nervous but it turned out great

:hug: Trina. I would personally be focusing on finals. They are your priority. You will make an awesome teacher and this is one step closer to reaching your professional goal! :goodvibes

Can you say mom drama? :rolleyes: I have moved on and am focusing on other things now so not to worry. :) She is convinced I am gaining weight. Well, yes, I weigh more now than I did a few months ago, but not nearly what you (my mom) think I weigh. I held the tears back this afternoon and am proud of myself for that. :thumbsup2

I did get in a short workout this morning. I will try to go longer tomorrow. I am breaking in new sneakers and am feeling it. I am also considering taking a drop-in yoga class at a local hospital. The price is manageable and it fits into my schedule. I just want to find out if it is good for a newbie. I will call on Monday morning and get some more information.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

CC

Thanks CC, Hope your mom troubles go away. I know how that is!
----------------
Thanks for the pep talks. I know I shouldn't stress but it was such a dramatic change in just a week, and right before the cruise, I felt (and still feel) very distressed. But i'm going to work extra hard the next two weeks so hopefully i will feel great before the cruise. I'm not going to crash diet or anything but i'm hoping to lose quite a bit the next few weeks but working extra hard this week. Lots of water, excercise every day, lots of veggies no white bread or pasta etc etc etc. i've relied mostly on portion control and such thus far, have never limited myself but i don't think two weeks of crunch time will kill me

its been a not so great day. ive been packing with my mom for the cruise and that was stressful and i should have been studying so i'm really behind on everything. I have the rest of tonight, plus tomorrow. my plan is to hit the gym after work to do some work on the treadmill while i read. if i have to read anyways i might as well be walking while i do it!

Now i need to go read i wont be around the next few days but i will check in mon night and let you all know how the exam went

Good evening everyone.

No workout today but we had a garage sale and was lifting some decent size boxes through the day so not too worried about it.

I wish I had participated in HH earlier! It's crazy how much more I have to focus when I'm trying to complete the challenge. 5 servings of veggies and 8 glasses is a lot more than I had thought! Definitely giving me that extra push because I want to do well.

Have a wonderful night. :goodvibes:

Trina, aren't you in the middle of the end of semester crunch and just started an intense new workout program? You're under a lot of stress right now and that could be affecting how your body is reacting.

Here is a sparkpeople article about stress and how it affects your loss. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=434

I'm thinking that it is either the stress or plain old TOM that might be doing a number on you or both. Whatever it is, it will pass. So take some deep breaths, keep doing what you are doing and you will make it to where you want to be! :hippie:

yes, couldn't have said this better myself. finals will be over soon. you'll get back to business in no time. just concentrate on the task at hand (finals) and just be a little more mindful of the food intake.

afterwards we'll see you right back here for the challenge! :grouphug:

LTS have you checked Penneys yet??

Or how about getting your stuff altered?

Yeah baby!!! Went to my father's ambulance dedication today. I saw a few people from town who I haven't seen since pulling the kids out and I saw my Aunt, my brother, SIL and my Memere (grandma) whom I haven't seen since Christmas and everyone noticed my weight loss!!! :cool1: I guess 10 pounds on this short body can make a difference. And everyone loved my hair (chopped it off).

And I was wearing heels so of course I was taller and carried myself differently.

YAY me!

And DS15 and his friend didn't survive the Zombie Apocalypse. But it was "The best worst day of my life".

NSV big time! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

sorry about the mom drama. do you live with her? i'm not sure how old you are but i'm guessing too old to be spoken to like that! please try not to let her say those things. this is coming from someone with major mommy issues. nobody else is allowed to make you feel like that. hugs!! :flower3:

really hoping to finish strong this challenge. i've been up and down the last few weeks. definitely a plateau. i ran 6 miles yesterday and have a 10k race in central park next saturday. then the following weekend we leave for disney! the baby's first trip :lovestruc

i plan on indulging in disney but also doing some running too. i will need to work off my :drinking1:cake::mickeybar and popcorn::

Blowing it this weekend! Haven't exercised either. I plan on trying tonight or later this afternoon. Off to get recital tickets and then Cheesecake Factory and Build A Bear! This scale says that I've gained 5 pounds since Friday! Think something may be wrong with that! I haven't been that bad. I plan on ordering off the Skinnylicious menu at CF and only part of the cheesecake. I had a shake for breakfast. Going to have to chug water once I get home later! Didn't have any yesterday except what was in my tea and my Crystal Light margaritas!

Gotta run!

TTFN :tigger:

Good morning!

Tracey, I'm sure it's the scale! One off plan weekend is not going to do that much damage. Plus the way you are rocking the exercise challenge I'm sure it'll be gone in no time!

Yesterday morning I got a run in and in the late afternoon we went to the state choir competition. Boy do those kids have energy. I was reminded of Fantasmic while we waited for the results. The auditorium was full of a self-entertaining crowd. :joker: No wave, though. Our school got 3rd. All the schools were so incredibly talented. I asked DS2 if anybody was disappointed with their placement and he said, "Mom, it's all about the performance, not the score." :thumbsup2

Because that took up 10 hours of his day yesterday he is not going to stay for youth group tonight. That means he'll only be at church an hour for choir practice. I think instead of driving home then driving back I'll put on my sneakers and go for a run. The dog will love that!

It's finally supposed to be sunny here, and we might hit 70! That would be so wonderful. I've got a couple meals planned for the week, but need to figure out the rest since I know I sub Thursday and Friday!

Hope everybody has a great Sunday!

I am so excited from reading that more of you want to participate in Healthy Habits! You can ALWAYS PM me and report that you earned 1 point. There are many weeks when I earn under 10 points and still report my name on the list of participants. Everyone who participates gets entered into the "hat" for a prize. I actually just started taking inventory of the prizes I have and there are quite a few left. I will finish checking out my stash of prizes after I announce what I was planning to post before reading all of your posts.

Attention! Attention! You are approaching a moving platform. We are approaching the end of our Spring Challenge. I already have the last week of Healthy Habits somewhat planned. Whoever "wins" the prize for that week will receive the remaining prizes I have. I plan to start fresh with new prizes for the Summer Challenge.

Now, that being said, I'm going to need some help with the last week so a few of you will be receiving a PM. That also means that I plan to coach HH in the summer. :cool1:

I really need to get back into the HH! I did so well in the beginning and then kinda slacked off. So these last weeks I will be back strong!!

Thanks for all the great challenges :cheer2::cheer2:

:wave2:

LTS have you checked Penneys yet??

Or how about getting your stuff altered?

Yeah baby!!! Went to my father's ambulance dedication today. I saw a few people from town who I haven't seen since pulling the kids out and I saw my Aunt, my brother, SIL and my Memere (grandma) whom I haven't seen since Christmas and everyone noticed my weight loss!!! :cool1: I guess 10 pounds on this short body can make a difference. And everyone loved my hair (chopped it off).

And I was wearing heels so of course I was taller and carried myself differently.

YAY me!
:cheer2: Awesome NSV! So wonderful you got to see friends and family.

I did go to Penny's. Lots of black pants, no blue and tan!:headache: And I have absolutely thought of having things altered-- my bff is an amazing seamstress.

I had success at Kmart and Goodwill yesterday so I think I may be good for the rest of the school year. And I actually ended up needed a smaller size than I thought I would. I am sort of on the edge, the larger size is nice and comfy and roomy, the smaller just a tiny bit snug but wearable so I got the smaller ones. Then I spent about 3 hours today going through just about everything in my closet. I have a big pile of too big and get rid of and was able to find some things I didn't know I had (like a pair of tan pants! :rolleyes2 ).

Most of my shirts are just a bit big. I don't like things to fit tight and I am well endowed even when I wasn't fat so to get shirts that fit on top they tend to be very loose on the bottom and the sleeves are long. As I tried on I realized that most of them would fit and look great if they had ties so I could just pull them at the waist. I took a pretty pin and used it to hold the back of a sweater and it looked pretty good so I think I may see if I can find some pretty pins and start pinning things in the back to make it fit better. I talked to my friend and she said that she can make a pleat in the back of some of my things so I am going to take her a few of the shirts. I also have several of those large broomstick skirts (I think that is what they are called?) that are several sizes too big. But the top is just elastic so she said she could just shorten the elastic and it won't show with that kind of skirt.

Good morning!

Yesterday morning I got a run in and in the late afternoon we went to the state choir competition. Boy do those kids have energy. I was reminded of Fantasmic while we waited for the results. The auditorium was full of a self-entertaining crowd. :joker: No wave, though. Our school got 3rd. All the schools were so incredibly talented. I asked DS2 if anybody was disappointed with their placement and he said, "Mom, it's all about the performance, not the score." :thumbsup2

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Well, I think that I have pretty much spent all of my pay from these jobs in buying clothes. :rolleyes: If the weather will stay cooler for a few more weeks that will help me out! I should find out this week when the lady I am subbing for thinks she may be able to come back. She wants to come back in about 2 weeks but she is still having some complications so we think her doctor will probably not approve that. They are still telling me to plan on being there the rest of the year.

It has been pretty slow and boring the last few days. Interims go out a week from Thursday and then things will pick up as we have to get everything finalize for summer school, end of the year and next year. I have just about run out of ways to look busy though.:surfweb: I did work on figuring out how to get the student address list from the management program they use into a Word Mail merge which we will need for all the end of the year stuff. It took me about an hour but I was finally able to figure it all out. Then I read a book the rest of the day! I will probably get through another one or two this week.

DD12 is back from her camping weekend. Gotta get her up to church and run to the grocery store to pick up some greek yogurt and fruit and veggies for this week. I have chicken marinating for fajitas for tonight and I threw in 3 extra breasts for lunches this week. YUM! Probably need to figure out a low point soup because I am finding that I need that about an hour before lunch time.

I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread! I just wanted to share a NSV, I noticed yesterday that my flexibility is so much better than it use to be. Thinks like shaving my legs, cutting my toe nails use to be a work out. Now no problem, stretching at the gym I can not just touch my toes, I can grab them.

Blowing it this weekend! Haven't exercised either. I plan on trying tonight or later this afternoon. Off to get recital tickets and then Cheesecake Factory and Build A Bear! This scale says that I've gained 5 pounds since Friday! Think something may be wrong with that! I haven't been that bad. I plan on ordering off the Skinnylicious menu at CF and only part of the cheesecake. I had a shake for breakfast. Going to have to chug water once I get home later! Didn't have any yesterday except what was in my tea and my Crystal Light margaritas!

Gotta run!

Well, I succeeded partly in my plan. I had a mushroom flatbread and a salad but ate the whole cheesecake slice with whipped cream. We also had bread before the meal as we were starving.

Drinking water the rest of the night. Not sure that I will get in my workout but planning on getting in several workouts tomorrow as I will be home most of the day.

Girls had fun at Build A Bear! Great easy mini birthday party!

Back to cleaning!

Good evening!

Good day, did 30DS and 2 miles on the TM this morning. Feeling energetic so I may even pop back on the TM for a run later again. Had another NSV today. My family decided to order pizza tonight. Instead I made roasted veggies, sweet potato fries, and a veggie corndog. Still a summer-type meal but way less calories and much healthier. :goodvibes
I love that I can eat a lot of veggies and fill full but they never make me sick like junk foods do.

Have a wonderful night!

Hi everyone! Checking in after a busy, busy weekend. DH and I saw Avengers on Friday night - woo! We had to scramble for a last-minute back-up when our sitter had to cancel, but fortunately we were able to get someone, and we had a great date night.

Too late, though, as we were dragging yesterday. We took DDs to see Pirates!, which was really funny, and enjoyed Noodles & Co for lunch before heading to DD7's piano recital. She did a great job, and she got to choose our dinner location. Red Robin, shocker. :)

DH has been sick all week and finally lost his voice (!), so we decided to play hooky from church this morning. At least he wasn't scheduled to teach the preschoolers today! He was feeling better when we got up, so we went to brunch (man, we ate out a lot this weekend...) and then ran some errands.

Said errands included my finally doing some bathing suit shopping. :scared1: That's difficult no matter what - here I am, at goal and feeling pretty great about myself, and bathing suit shopping still reduces me to a mess! Fortunately, I was at Nordstrom and had *great* customer service. The salesperson had some recommendations, and I ended up buying the same suit in two different colors. In a *single-digit size.* I don't think I've done that since I was in the seventh grade. The suit is really pretty and actually comfortable. Who knew?! They were $$$ but well worth it for something I'll feel good in. (I kept one of my old ones - it's too big but not insanely too big, so it'll be a good backup.)

We also went to our new Disney Store - we went the weekend they opened, but since we were at the mall, of course we had to stop in! Got DD7 a cute Isabella (Phineas & Ferb) t-shirt and Tangled beach towels for both DDs. We're bringing their Ariel and Sleeping Beauty towels down to grandma's to live there, as the girls will be spending a couple of weeks there this summer.

We came home, and DDs and I had leftovers for dinner (DH doesn't have much appetite with this annoying cold thing), and then I did 24km on the bike while watching last week's Desperate Housewives on OnDemand. Now we're getting ready for Sherlock!

And - only one more week in my shoe cast! I can't wait to get rid of this thing! Any creative ideas for disposing of it? ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XO
Liz

Remember how I said that one of my goals for this challenge was to fit in a Cinderella dress my mom made for me 4 years ago but couldn't fit in and that I wanted to wear to an upcoming convention in my hometown? Well...

GOAL ACHIEVED!!! party:

I still want to lose a few more lbs to look better in it but with 4 months to go, I know I can make it!! :hyper:

I'm so excited!! My best friend is coming with me and I'm planning on buying some 'glass slippers', white gloves, and possibly a blond wig to pull it all together. Plus some of my favorite voice actors will be there for autographs, requests and the like so I may try to see if I can get a Cinderella-themed photo op with one of them. ;) Nothing like reaching a goal to keep you motivated!

:banana: Time for a happy dance!! :banana:

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! I remember reading about this dress early in our challenge! CONGRATS!!! :cool1:

QOTD LAST CHANCE WORKOUT, PEOPLE! Pretend your favorite trainer from The Biggest Loser is watching and motivating you today. We are quickly approaching our Friday weigh in. What can you do to up the ante for the weigh in? Can you get in a little bit more workout time? Can you up the intensity if you are low on time? Can you make better food choices? Try it until the weigh in and see if it makes a difference for you. Remember... the only difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is just a little UMPH!!

I am going to do my best this week. It is the eating!!!! I have been pretty good with exercising! I know it is stress eating. I will give a good push for the end!!!

Jill As soon as I know more, I will let you know. I did see a video of the race in Atlanta though, I think on CNN.

ETA:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2012/04/06/nat-zombie-run.cnn

This was making me LAUGH! In Pittsburgh every year they have a zombie walk. They try to get as many people as possible to dress like zombies and break the world record. This started because the movie "Dawn of the Dead" was shot in our local mall .... years ago. Anyway, when I was a teenager, I worked in a haunted house and dressed like ..... yes, a zombie. I keep trying to get my family to dress as zombies and do the walk.

Now, we just finished our first 5k a week ago and I saw this. I told my family we could find out where they run this and we could do this instead of dressing up like zombies!!!! We could run from them !!!!! They were rolling their eyes and saying NO WAY! I was cracking up! Thanks for the video!

Good Friday morning everyone.

We made it through another week. My ds2 is coming home today to pack up his room and tomorrow we are going down to take his things down. He has a small room and he is only moving into a studio. Dh keeps thinking of things he might need but at least he hasn't bought anything. I don't know how much he really needs. DH seems to keep forgetting all the stuff he has at college.

I am very excited about the discount I got for our Aug trip.. Someone commented that I saved a lot. We are staying in the ASMu family suites on the weekend so that is why it was so much. we needed a place that will sleep 6 since our ds's are joining us.

Question of the Day We are now 2 weeks away from the end of this challenge. What are you going to do to finish strong?

Have a happy and healthy day.

I am going to use Myfitnesspal this week. I haven't been using it and I have paid the price.

Her stress level must be crazy right now and there is almost nothing I can do to help. She had a 7 am AP US History study session this morning before school. She has a 3pm AP Chemistry study session this afternoon. Then I will pick her up at 4pm and take her straight to swim. She will arrive home from swim about 9 pm and hopefully can crash as soon as she has eaten something. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we drive 30 minutes away to bring her to SAT's, which last until about 1pm. Then we will grab some lunch and bring her to the hairdresser for a 2:30 appointment for her "fancy" hair for Prom. While sitting in the hairdresser's chair she has asked me to possibly paint her nails and quiz her with chemistry flashcards! Then she will dash home, throw on some make-up and her dress, take a few photos, and then I will drive her 30 minutes to her friend's house, where we will take a few more photos and she will go to Prom with this friend.

I will pick her up in town from Prom at midnight (can't get a ride home with this friend because this girl's parents are expecting her to leave before Prom ends). DD has been invited to a few after-prom events, including an all-girls sleep-over, but she has begged off as she KNOWS she will be exhausted and not really up for a night of movies and girl talk. Sunday will be church and study, study, study for Monday's AP Chemistry exam. :worship: Honestly, I don't know how she hasn't collapsed in a HEAP! She also has two more AP tests she is getting ready for. :scared1: She is going to need a nice long NAP very soon!

Anyhow, enough rambling on here. I got on early here because I dropped DD at school early, but now if I don't get moving I'm going to ramble away all of my "extra" time! DS called to say he forgot something he needs for today, so after I eat I will be driving BACK to town to bring it to him...:rolleyes: But of course, I also was supposed to pick up the mower from the repair guy this morning and I forgot to do that, so I will make that side trip also.

TTYL...............................P

I am feeling for you and your DD. My oldest DS is graduation and I am tired just keeping up with everything he has going on!

My second DS is studying for his APChem test which he will be taking tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for him!

So, who all is in for the next Biggest Loser Challenge after this one ends? I am!!

ME TOO! I am at my lowest weight in 18 years. I would love to lose 10 more pounds!

Said errands included my finally doing some bathing suit shopping. :scared1: That's difficult no matter what - here I am, at goal and feeling pretty great about myself, and bathing suit shopping still reduces me to a mess! Fortunately, I was at Nordstrom and had *great* customer service. The salesperson had some recommendations, and I ended up buying the same suit in two different colors. In a *single-digit size.* I don't think I've done that since I was in the seventh grade. The suit is really pretty and actually comfortable. Who knew?! They were $$$ but well worth it for something I'll feel good in. (I kept one of my old ones - it's too big but not insanely too big, so it'll be a good backup.)

XO
Liz

I was out shopping this weekend and had some extra time ... so I tried on some bathing suits and found 2 that fit well and looked good on me. I was only looking for one but bought them both! What a great feeling!

Sorry I have been MIA DIS Friends! It is so busy in my house .... I really don't think I have ever, ever been this busy. We have had one or two events going on every night. My oldest is a senior and is involved in everything ... which means there is a "senior" dinner/event for a lot of things. Not to mention my other two sons activities. We are very blessed and I keep saying this when I am up at 12:00 at night still doing laundry! :lmao:

I was reading Dona's post about her son graduating from college and I know I am going to be sad when this is over, but I'm not so sure I am going to miss all of it. :)

This was our first weekend without anything to do! So, I worked on planning my son's graduation party. I got a lot bought and ordered! I feel very good about it. We have a huge family. We are renting our church hall for the party. All I have left is to order the food and find photos for the centerpieces. (I am serving sandwiches, chicken, salads, cake, cookies and root beer floats from a 1/4 keg.)

The invitations have been printed and I worked today on getting the addresses I still need. My son was on a band trip to NY City and his job is to present me a list of students/adults he would like to invite from school. The party is on June 15th, so I feel ahead of the game right now.

I am hoping to post here daily. I think this will help me finish strong, however, this week is another busy week. Our boy's track team has made it to the finals. They will have a meet on Thursday and I have evening conferences for work :sad1:. I will miss their meet, but my husband will be there.

Wishing everyone a great week! :thumbsup2

Good Monday morning everyone.

My computer was giving my problems this morning so this will be a fast post before school starts.

Question of the Day
We have many people who seem to be running around like a chicken without a head on

How is your week shaping up?

Will be back after school.

Question of the Day
We have many people who seem to be running around like a chicken without a head on How is your week shaping up?

Good morning!! I haven't been posting much, but I'm still here! This question makes me laugh because it is so fitting! Actually for the week, I'm looking pretty good. It's the next two months that have been killing me! Kids get out of school the end of May, daughter is having a friend fly in from out of state to stay two weeks, son begged to go to summer school, we're moving end of June, so I've got to get ready for movers, clear housing (military) AND I'm finishing my last two classes for my bachelors which will be finished literally the day before we move out of this place!! AUGHHHHH!!! :eek: Then we're going to stay with family for all of July while my husband finishes up here and we'll all move to the final destination (for the next 2-3 years anyways!!). So I have been stressing trying to be organized and get everything done that needs to be done. I'm determined to keep up with exercise and eating right though. I admit, I haven't been doing great this last week or so, but I'm not doing terrible either. I know I'm not alone, it's a busy time for everybody and that is why I'm so glad to be in this group. It helps so much :goodvibes
--Lynda

Hello all, just checking in after my first (and hardest) final. I think I may pull off a B- or C+ in that class. A C would really suck, but I will take a B. But it's over and that's all I really care about now.

I was supposed to have class today at 1:40 but he switched it to Wednesday, which is kind of sucky since Wednesday is my birthday and I liked the idea of not coming here on my birthday. Also, he was supposed to give me some comments on my paper and such and I guess I'm still going to see him today to get those comments but i have to wait around till 1:30. It's 9:30 now. I'm planning on getting one of my take home finals done and then I will be pretty much all set for the week. I may even be able to get some house work/packing done tomorrow.

Since I do not have to wake up early tomorrow I am forcing myself to go to the gym after work. I only work till 9 so it's totally doable and frankly it needs to be done.

My plan is to have a less stressful week than last week. Which means I should pretty much avoid my family all week.

Allright, I want to get most of this essay done (only 3 pages) so I better go figure out what I'm going to write about. Have a good day everyone

Question of the Day
We have many people who seem to be running around like a chicken without a head on

Busy!!
Lots to do, Tuesday is the last regular meet before ECCs and States.
Tearing up some storage areas in the house to make it more functional.
My new tires will be delivered tomorrow so I need to call and set up an appt to have them put on.
Gotta pay bills today, I put it off all weekend!
Just lots of mom stuff.

My computer was giving my problems this morning so this will be a fast post before school starts.

Question of the Day

Clearly I am on the bad girl train....not exercising regularly, eating poorly, not getting enough sleep....YIKES :eek:

Trying to get back on the wagon but the amount of stuff I have to do just keeps on piling up! Tomorrow my boss comes back from maternity leave so my load should be lightened a little...but she has decided to take every Friday off....really??????? She just had three months and now every Friday??? I still don't understand how my school can let this happen and put such a burden on me? Grrr!

Anyway, I'm climbing back on the wagon for the wrap up of the challenge. I have lost weight since January but was hoping for more of a "way of life" change than just a "diet." Still trucking along. The one thing I am glad about is that I have made it to spin class every Monday and last Thursday I did make it to a yoga class.

I hope everyone finds a little peace in their schedules very soon....I am spending Saturday by myself to do projects I want to do and need to do. I am also buying the book The Happiness Project...sounds like a winner!!

Happy Day my friends!!

Question of the Day

Well my week is bust (when isnt it:confused3). I was on track today until everyone else got up lol Its a holiday here and we normally go for a long walk to watch the marathon runners on the last leg of their run but the rain came down soooooo we ducked into a pub:eek: Ate too much and drank a beer so definitely not op but walked home (in the rain:rotfl:) and back to behaving again (typing on here so cant eat:rolleyes1).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter