Biggest Loser last night?? Who??

Those girls kicked but last night.. Wohooo.. ok was I the only dork who teared up after Kelly weighed in?.
Uhh, teared up? I out and out cried! I know a lot of people have not cared for Kelly this season, but I have always liked her. Has anyone else noticed that her attitude has changed a LOT since exhubby went home? Probably a good reason why they aren't married.

Did you see his face last night when the two girls secured themselves in the finale? He had this look like, "Man, I hand picked my team and I still can't get a break!" :rotfl: I actually lost a lot of respect for Bob this season.
I LOVED the look on Bob's face!
That challenge of putting on the fat suits was pretty amazing!!!

That made me cry. (Are you sensing a theme here?:rotfl: ) I don't know how they managed to handle that as they did. It was just such a huge demonstration of how far they had come. Much more so than even the cut outs of them at the end. I would have thought it would be very very emotional to put those suits on.

Are those recipes that Rocco prepared for them available anywhere? I want the one he made for Kelly.

Uhh, teared up? I out and out cried! I know a lot of people have not cared for Kelly this season, but I have always liked her. Has anyone else noticed that her attitude has changed a LOT since exhubby went home? Probably a good reason why they aren't married.

I LOVED the look on Bob's face!

That made me cry. (Are you sensing a theme here?:rotfl: ) I don't know how they managed to handle that as they did. It was just such a huge demonstration of how far they had come. Much more so than even the cut outs of them at the end. I would have thought it would be very very emotional to put those suits on.

Are those recipes that Rocco prepared for them available anywhere? I want the one he made for Kelly.

And I would love the one he made for Roger!!!! :yay:

I voted for Mark because I think he has reached the end of his weight loss and I want Ali to win. She is close to the end too, but I think she can lose a little more. Kelly could conceivably win since she still has a fair amount to lose. Next week will be interesting.

Kim

My thoughts exactly!

Kimya

She has cried less and less and I've liked her from the start...EX was a maroon.

I think Kelly has finally started liking herself and it shows in the way she actually initiates conversations.

I can't wait to see everybody next week.

We missed the first week so the videos of the first week of all of them were so telling...Kelly just wanting to be a lady had me :sad1:

Go girls! I'm really hoping for Allie or Kelly. I didn't care for Kelly either in the begining, but she has changed a lot in the last few weeks.

I remember reading somewhere that they were allowed to go home for the holidays and such. Maybe that's why Mark said 5 mths and the show is only up to 15 weeks?

I voted for Mark. He's a crybaby and he drives me nuts, but Roger really turned me off with his arrogence and snotty comments when they were in full blue vs black mode. I think Ali stands a better chance against Mark then Roger. Also, I've always been fond of Jay and I wouldn't be surprised if he and Mark had some sort of deal going to split the money if one of them won. (if he does happen to win)

So, do you think the weigh-ins are really one week's weight-loss? I would hope so, because that is how they are presented, but now you've got me wondering...

Also, a VERY interesting point you make about splitting the money. I'll bet most (if not all) of the teams have that same type of arrangement. In fact, now I can see why they wanted Jay to go home. If he had stayed and he and Mark both made it to the finale, they'd only have one chance to win or lose it all. With one of them NOT making it to the finale, then they have two chances - one to split the big money, and one to split the "voted off" winnings. Or to win and split both!

So, do you think the weigh-ins are really one week's weight-loss? I would hope so, because that is how they are presented, but now you've got me wondering...

I was wondering about last night's weigh-in...hmmm...as when Jillian and Bob showed up, Bob said something like, "how was the week w/o me?"....now did those two show up at the very end of one week or second week...just those weight losses were HUGE last night considering the week before they were +'s or -1 lb......hmmmm......
1.gif

I was wondering about last night's weigh-in...hmmm...as when Jillian and Bob showed up, Bob said something like, "how was the week w/o me?"....now did those two show up at the very end of one week or second week...just those weight losses were HUGE last night considering the week before they were +'s or -1 lb......hmmmm......
1.gif

Hardly any of them lost weight in Australia (or so it seemed). I am guessing water weight from all the traveling etc. kept the numbers higher than they should have been in Australia and what we so was actually 2 weeks worth of weight, KWIM??

I didn't vote for anyone yet, but would REALLY like to see Ali win it...

I just realized that the finale is the night before we head to Disneyworld!!:) I usually watch it on Wed. morning, I'm going to have to watch it that night, but Tivo it for an hour or so, then start watching at 9 to skip the commercials. Can't wait to see, I hope Ali wins too. Just voted for Mark.:thumbsup2

I just voted for Roger--I'm sorry ladies, I just don't like those girls. And I think Mark is about done losing weight so Roger has a better shot.
BTW I gave a fake phone #--I almost didn't vote because the last thing I want is phone calls from NBC.
Robin M.

am i the only one who wanted the girls to go, "Pride on three. 1..2..3.. PRIDE!!!" ? Now that would of been AWESOME!!! LOL:rotfl:
go girls!!!

I swear I saw a video clip on MSN yesterday that had the leftover brother, Bob, and the chef on a TV show and the gist is that the brother, Mark maybe, had been voted off the last show and that he was not going to be in the finals. They talked about how losing all the weight has changed his life. Maybe it was my imagination...or too many martinis.:thumbsup2

I just voted for Roger--I'm sorry ladies, I just don't like those girls. And I think Mark is about done losing weight so Roger has a better shot.
BTW I gave a fake phone #--I almost didn't vote because the last thing I want is phone calls from NBC.
Robin M.

am i the only one who wanted the girls to go, "Pride on three. 1..2..3.. PRIDE!!!" ? Now that would of been AWESOME!!! LOL:rotfl:
go girls!!!

I'm right there with both of you...I don't like the girls. I can tolerate Kelly but Ali is annoying!!!

I heard Roger on the radio this morning and he said that he has been home since March 5th. So they have a good 6 weeks at home on their own before the finals.

I voted for Mark as much as I cant stand his whiny whimpy *BLEEP*.
Ali, come on, Girl! WIN THIS THING!
:cheer2:

1.gif

I got the impression that they showed up the day before the weigh-in and did one "last, last-chance" workout, and that was it... (in other words, they were gone for only one week)

My gf is pulling for Ali while I'm pulling for Roger. Mark can't afford to lose another pound before he starts getting to thin. Kelly has impressed the both of us, would never of thought that she would of been in the final three when the show first started :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter