• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Loser 4 Week 3 -- Challenge #2 on post #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I discovered something that I never thought was possible...clothes shoping is FUN. I didn't actually buy anything because I am not at my goal, yet, but tried on a bunch of different outfits and I had so much fun. I also discovered that i know LIKE dress/skirts on me. Something I never liked when I was heavy. I can NOT wait to go on my shopping spree when I reach my goal. I have put aside money so that I can purchase a new wardrobe when that time comes.

That sounds fantastic! I was on a website today trying to find white sweatpants and the CUTEST dress was on their website for valentines day. it was so cute, and it got me excited to look forward to being where you are now... having fun shopping!

A quick question... much money (if you don't mind my asking) have you set aside for a new wardrobe? I think it sounds like a great idea, and maybe I should put money aside little by little to get a nice savings piled up to go shopping too.

Nothing too exciting to report, I am getting mentally prepared for my second TaeKwonDo class. ;) He told me I would be there the whole class time this time. Still avoiding fast food and potato chips! YIPPEEE FOR ME!:woohoo:

Hi everyone,
Been busy with work, Hoping for another loss tomorrow,

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Onward and Downward

Nothing too exciting to report, I am getting mentally prepared for my second TaeKwonDo class. ;) He told me I would be there the whole class time this time. Still avoiding fast food and potato chips! YIPPEEE FOR ME!:woohoo:

I take my Kwando class tonight so tomorrow we can moan and groan about how sore we are!!!:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
Good luck!!!! and have fun!!

:sad2: Grrr!!!!! Having a really bad weekend. Bad choices all around. Afraid to get on the scale tomorrow AM. On Sat. my DH kept giving me a guilty feeling if I left him to get some time at the gym. I could tell he wanted attention so I didn't go. I should have thou cause it only got worse from there. Sunday we went out on the boat. I wanted to pack a lunch but he was in such a hurry to go that he said forget it we'll go out.:headache: So then I had a small breakfast and we were off. Well,....then after we launched one of the engines quit working. We were able to get it to A dock but not ours. He left me on the boat to go get a friend to drive up to help. That took 4 hours!!!!!! I was REALLY hungry when it was all said and done. To show his appreciation to his friend and apologize to me he took us out to a huge prime rib dinner:scared: Well, of course since I was so hungry by then I over did it. Then today my daughter really wanted to mother-daughter time so we went shopping then she gave me the eyes and wanted to go to Chevy's for lunch. Well here I am a chicken enchilada, chicken taco and virgin strawberry daiquiri latter feeling very guilty, stupid, uncomfortable and stuffed. Grrrrr!!! I just blew it!!!!:mad: Tomorrow is a new day right?!?!

It is a new day, Theresa! And you'll do great. Is there anything that you can keep in the fridge that is ready to go if you run into a boat day situation like with DH? I can't think of what, but something that you can grab and go if there's pressure to move? I wish I had some suggestions about the gym and leaving DH. Is he a member and could go to? Is there an exercise you two could do together even if it's just walking the neighborhood or something?

Tomorrow will be better and you'll be back on track. It happens to us all, I know. :grouphug:

So yesterday I felt terrible so I didn't get far. My calories were on the high side, but still in range. I ended up lower than I may have as I trashed two snacks last night after a few bites. First was ice cream and the second was some cookie-type stuff. After realizing that I could hardly taste the food due to this cold, I ended up trashing them in favor of not adding calories for treats I couldn't enjoy. Exercise also didn't happen at all as I couldn't bring myself to get on the bike. I think I only logged about 3500 steps for the day too. :(

Today was better though. I did about 90 minutes of walking at the mall though I don't think that I can manages the crunches, etc tonight. The 6 hour outing to movies/mall was much more than I was really up for. Good luck on the weigh ins tomorrow!

Well, I just came from my JC weigh in and I lost .7 pounds... I am a little bummed.... I was expecting more since I started walking three days a week a few weeks ago. I was very good and stayed on program this week and walked three nights this week for a total of 5.5 miles, but only to see the scale move .7 pounds was disheartening.

On the plus side, I did buy a new pair of jeans in a size that I haven't seen in a while, so I guess my body decided to show my loss in a different way this week....

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in this week...

Good

Good Luck to everyone for weigh in tomorrow!! :cheer2:

Not sure what mine is gonna look like this week. I've kept my calories mostly in check. Exercise has been VERY minimal though due to being busy at work and then lazy the rest of the time :rolleyes1 Even this challenge isn't really sparking me. I'm working on it though.

Today I went to the gym and took a tour. I think I will most likely sign up, but just haven't taken the leap yet.

Congratulations everyone for taking daily steps toward becoming healthier people!! :cheer2:

I just wanted to leave you all tonight... on the night before we weight in with a quote from Walt Disney!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I know what my dream is.... to loose weight and become healthy.... now it's my job to make it come true!! :)

Good Luck everyone!!!

Well, I just came from my JC weigh in and I lost .7 pounds... I am a little bummed.... I was expecting more since I started walking three days a week a few weeks ago. I was very good and stayed on program this week and walked three nights this week for a total of 5.5 miles, but only to see the scale move .7 pounds was disheartening.

On the plus side, I did buy a new pair of jeans in a size that I haven't seen in a while, so I guess my body decided to show my loss in a different way this week....

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in this week...

Good

I would love to buy some smaller jeans!! Take those losses in whatever way they come. It all adds up in the end. Way to go with the walking. Just keep going and you'll see the results in the end!

I just wanted to leave you all tonight... on the night before we weight in with a quote from Walt Disney!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I know what my dream is.... to loose weight and become healthy.... now it's my job to make it come true!! :)

Good Luck everyone!!!

Thank you for that quote. I LOVED IT! I'm going to post that somewhere in my house for me to keep seeing. Getting to a healthy weight is my dream and I am going to make that dream into a reality.

That reminds me i put a quote in my phone yesterday that a new york jets player said yesterday after they won. He was asked how they won he said that his coach told them all that "if you throw your heart over the fence your body will follow". Not sure which player or coach they were talking about For some reason the quote just stuck with me and I thought that i would put it in my phone so it would remind me that what i really want i can do it.

Amanda

ps good luck with the weigh in's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter