• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Loser 4 Week 2 Challenge #1 is on Page 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my buddy. She lives only an hour away from me and is going to grad school in the same city I did my grad work in! She had a great weight loss this week and that inspires me to keep going!:)

I've sent a few PMs to my buddy and she has responded. We are still getting to know eachother and hopefully it will get easier the longer this goes on.

Hi Becky! *waves*

I am down 4 yeah!!!!! I have really tried... an hour at the gym almost everyday, all my water, stayed with my WW pts (with no weekly allowance pts or activity pts) I had to push myself this week to jump start my weight loss...

Good luck to everyone!

YAY BL Buddy!!!!! Great job! You are an inspiration with all of your healthy behaviors this week! (I lucked out with my assignment! :worship: )

I was not quite as good with the exercise, but am working on it. My focus was on getting on program and staying on program and I have done pretty well. :cool1: I was down 3.5 lbs. this morning from last Tuesday, so I was quite pleased. (though admittedly it's a distorted loss....definitely some serious water weight there. I'll still take it though! :thumbsup2 )

Looking forward to starting some challenges. Anything to keep us on the right track!

YAY LOSERS!:woohoo:

Cam & I have kept touch in our journals for a long time. Finally got to meet at the TOT last Oct. It was AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm down 2.8 this week. That was diet only - I didn't do any sort of real exercise. (Unless you count packing up and moving an office - that's got to count for something, right?)

No word from my buddy yet - I sent an email (her PM is blocked) but haven't heard back yet. :confused:

Congrats to everybody who had a good week :cool1:

-- Laura

I am down 2 lbs for this week :thumbsup2
After seeing the scale going up for the last 2 months
I am excited for the downward trend.

:grouphug: hugs to those without a loss, it will be your
turn next week. Sadly, we don't really have control over
what the scale will show but keep up the behavior modification
and it will eventually show on the scale.

Congrats to all the *Losers* super job :goodvibes

WE need a buddy report!!!
[/COLOR]

My buddy sucks big time! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:......

And I pray she has a good sense of humour. That's humor to you Dona! At least an understanding of Canadian sarcasm. :laughing:

I'm feeling so incredibly cheeky. It must be the 55 degrees here. Hope this isn't her spare and she's in class right now. :rolleyes1

My buddy is my sister (postesf), and she is AWESOME at motivating me. I STILL haven't figured out how she managed to convince me I could do a 5K race with her in May, but she did. We e-mail, post on each others' journals and/or chat by phone to stay connected (we live 450 miles apart) and I know she will cheer for me when I lose and stay on my eating and exercise plan and build me up when I don't (but not let me get away with straying too far, either). She is the reason that I decided to give this one more try, even though I have so much to lose and have never been successful at losing and KEEPING weight off before. Thanks to her, I feel like I really have a shot at doing it this time. So I owe her a huge hug and THANK YOU!!

Love ya, ladybug!!:hug:

Susan

Good morning, everyone! Thanks to your support this week (and a LOT of effort leading up to the marathon), I am down 5.1 pounds! :woohoo: (I am now officially 7 pounds away from wedding gown shopping. :banana: :bride: ) Of course, 6 days at WDW and a voracious appetite pre- and post-marathon may set me back a little bit, but knowing you are all here and working hard and that I'll be checking in when I get back should help me. Thanks, everyone! :grouphug:

Cam we need pictures..... congrats on the weight loss. We need to cruise again..........

WE need a buddy report!!!

How are you doing with checking in with your buddy? Have you been able to reach them? If you didn't send in your buddy information and still would like a buddy please let me know ASAP! I have one person who has not heard from their buddy. Anyone else? Please PM me and let me know!

How about letting us also know if things are going great with your buddy!

I am happy to report that I am really enjoying getting to know my buddy! She has already inspired me in many ways. :hug:

Would love to hear about you and your buddy!

My buddy, Brandy, and I have been in touch. She is awesome!!! Anyone who can get through college with kids gets a big high five from me :worship: I am looking forward to getting to know her more as we go through this journey together.

I am unclear on when our weigh in is suppose to be. Do we have an official weigh in day of Monday? I was weighing myself on Saturdays but I got on the scale this AM and I am down 1.5 pounds from Saturdays weigh in. :dance3: Made it to the gym today. :woohoo: Had breakfast before leaving for work which was another resolve of mine and I am eating my veggie sandwich on rye right now for lunch. Family wants hot meatball sandwiches for dinner tonight though, trying to figure out how I am going to do that one low cal. Maybe I will just have to have smaller portion. Less meat more bell peppers?

Way to go everyone!!!:thumbsup2

Hi, Joanne! Missing you and your guys! We are cruising the Wonder on 6/29. Are you game? :)

Okay, I thought I'd share a before pic and a somewhat current pic in the hopes someone will find it helpful. I've been at this since January 2005. I've taken off ~70 pounds and stayed within the same 3 pound range for a really long time. Hoping to break this Cam-created plateau and start plunging downward on the scale.

This is me in July 2004, at least 20 pounds before the all-time high I hit in December 2004 right before my 4th heart surgery.
47b7ce10b3127ccebebd371a7bac00000035100Ibt3DRs2cMT

This is a bit more recent (our cruise in July):
47b7ce10b3127ccebebd46edbacb00000036100Ibt3DRs2cMT

Hello all! I am down 5 this week so I'm very please there! My buddy and I have been in touch as well. :wave: Tara.

I'm still trying to make my way through the week 1 thread so that I can learn about everyone. Thanks to things being back to normal some this week, I should be able to keep up starting on this thread. Looking forward to the challenges!

Great job, Tara!

I forgot to mention that I have an awesome buddy (goldcupmom = Julie) who is the most energetic human dynamo I've ever met. We've been WISH journal buddies for years and had the opportunity to do a Disney endurance race together this past October. We've been supporting each other in our journals and really enjoying another excuse to gab. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter