• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

big thank you

deebeck

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to write a big thank you to those on this board with great suggestions and feedback. We were so used to Grand Floridian but decided to try Beach Club for our last minute trip (week before Xmas). Wow... we had the most amazing time. We would go to bus early in the morning (no crowd) and short walk to station with no trouble at all (for MK). It was so nice walking to Epcot each day or afternoon and taking the boat to DHS.

Even though it was freezing that week(we drove down from NE so we had our winter coats.. thank goodness), the kids still got to take a swim on the day before we left. They loved it.. met other kids to play with and had a blast.

The room was great. We had a garden view but when I checked in I asked the front desk person if they could upgrade us to Lagoon view. They had two Lagoon view rooms avail. We loved it... had a great view of Boardwalk and rooms were so close to steps to main lobby. The rooms were in great condition and we liked the decor.

I was so surprised how quiet it was at night too(in our room). We didn't hear much noise even though we were close to lobby.

The Marketplace was convenient and staff very helpful and friendly. Even walking around the property... staff was super super nice.

I already booked our next trip in June this year (didn't tell DH yet),

Thanks Beach Club.
d.

:yay::yay::yay:

Glad that the board was able to help you maximize your vacation and ensure a wonderful time.

Too often we hear from those who had problems and not enough from those who had a great time! So glad that things worked out for you and that our members were able to help. Kudos to all!

Yay!!! :woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana: I am so glad you had a great time!

We are going to be staying at the BC in Oct and this makes me look forward to it even more.

Glad that you have a great trip! BC is very nice and we love that it's so close to the International Gate in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter